Standard 12" glued sleeve, where do you go?

I need to get a 12" glued sleeve for an upcoming press done but I'm not sure the best place. I would prefer a standard glued sleeve but if doing a foldover would be hundreds cheaper I would go that route too.

Key here is I want 400 actually printed on and I want 100 that are just plain white card stock. I've checked Dorado Press, they seem to want me to buy a run of 500 to get the plain white. Maybe they didn't understand what I was going for though. I've also checked Stumptown and they're just way too pricey.

I Heart would be the place I think if I went with the fold over but I want to explore standard glued jackets first.

I talked to Imprint about doing both. Fold over sleeves (like the Ergs original "That's It Bye"). This is what they quoted me.

"Hi Zac,

Thanks for getting back in touch. We actually did the Ergs jackets you are looking at. The cost on 500 of those is $375 plus overs and shipping.

For a glued LP jacket the price is $575 plus overs (shipping is included).

Take care & thanks again,

Walt"

I talked to Imprint about doing both. Fold over sleeves (like the Ergs original "That's It Bye"). This is what they quoted me.

"Hi Zac,

Thanks for getting back in touch. We actually did the Ergs jackets you are looking at. The cost on 500 of those is $375 plus overs and shipping.

For a glued LP jacket the price is $575 plus overs (shipping is included).

Take care & thanks again,

Walt"

Nice, thanks! That's about $100 cheaper than Dorado. I did end up clarifying with them and for 100 blank white jackets it was only $32. Since they're local no freight for me.

Yeah Imprint and Icon both broker for Ross Ellis. I did the 31knots LP through Imprint because it was like $300 cheaper than going direct through Ross Ellis. Silly, but whatever. $575 for 500 LP jackets is a STEAL. I remember when I had to buy films for the EXAM LP I did like 8 years ago it ended up costing like $900-1000 for 500 jackets. BRUTAL.

Make sure the blank ones you get end up being printable(I assume you're screening them). Regular jackets have that gloss that is not easy to print on. However, they do make special ones that you CAN print on. You can get blank ones from bagsunlimited for sure.

Yeah Imprint and Icon both broker for Ross Ellis. I did the 31knots LP through Imprint because it was like $300 cheaper than going direct through Ross Ellis. Silly, but whatever. $575 for 500 LP jackets is a STEAL. I remember when I had to buy films for the EXAM LP I did like 8 years ago it ended up costing like $900-1000 for 500 jackets. BRUTAL.

Make sure the blank ones you get end up being printable(I assume you're screening them). Regular jackets have that gloss that is not easy to print on. However, they do make special ones that you CAN print on. You can get blank ones from bagsunlimited for sure.

I'm most likely doing spray paint or something of the sort. I don't screen and I don't know anyone locally who does plus I'm figuring it might be prohibitive cost-wise.

I'm most likely doing spray paint or something of the sort. I don't screen and I don't know anyone locally who does plus I'm figuring it might be prohibitive cost-wise.

sam hit me up if youre interested in screening. i can put you in touch with some good people.

also, hit up stoughton if you wanna remain semi-local, theyre based out of la so you could always pick them up.

sam hit me up if youre interested in screening. i can put you in touch with some good people.

also, hit up stoughton if you wanna remain semi-local, theyre based out of la so you could always pick them up.

Awesome, thanks man!

$575 for 500 LP jackets is a STEAL forsure via imprint! they are good folks! i currently have two projects being printed with them right now (one i laready got back, and one comes tomorrow!!) they look rad, and 2-3 more with them in the next 1-3 months!....you actually will get 550 jackets when its all said and done for like $632.50ppd!

there inserts and posters come out great too, and are cheap! turn time is super fast as well! walt is one rad dude!