Last Light/Bad Habit Split..Gold Now Available!

3/10/09 Edit: All orders have shipped! We took the time to repack the remaining orders we had with a little more cushion to avoid any more trouble. We hope the delay is worth it. With that said, we have a few left on gold that were left overs. These will go VERY fast I assume. So order away!

http://ntr.bigcartel.com

Now the eye candy...

[image]

Next up for NTR will be a 7" from Boston Punk's Kill Conrad ...

http://www.myspace.com/killconrad

We also have a super special going on in the NTR webstore, buy a NTR T-Shirt and pick your choice of 7" and get a $1 off the 7"( and super low shipping).

www.neutralterritoryrecords.com

-Neutral Territory Records

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really unimpressed. Mine came in a paper bag with no backing of any sort. WOW.

Luckily, the record didn't crack, but the corners are bent to shit and the mp3 download is a JOKE. 96kbps for the Last Lights side. Are you serious? It sounds like streaming audio...

I can't wait until the discography comes out. Hopefully that label can do things right.

to anyone who wants high quality MP3s .. email us [email protected] . i have no clue why they are coming out at 96. not what we sent over.

read our myspace in regards to the packaging, things are changing.

Thank you for addressing the issue, however, I noticed a couple weird things about the myspace letter, and I'm trying to help here.

128 kbps mp3s are NOT MUCH better than 96, at least 192 and if possible 256 or higher. That's just standard. 128 is almost as much of a joke.

Also, I AM SHOCKED that you've been shipping records that way the entire time and have not had complaints until this release. That's just incredible.

to anyone who wants high quality MP3s .. email us [email protected] . i have no clue why they are coming out at 96. not what we sent over.

read our myspace in regards to the packaging, things are changing.

Thank you for addressing the issue, however, I noticed a couple weird things about the myspace letter, and I'm trying to help here.

128 kbps mp3s are NOT MUCH better than 96, at least 192 and if possible 256 or higher. That's just standard. 128 is almost as much of a joke.

Also, I AM SHOCKED that you've been shipping records that way the entire time and have not had complaints until this release. That's just incredible.

we have them at 256kbps for the ones we are sending out again.

LAST LIGHTS "NO PAST. NO PRESENT. NO FUTURE." DISCOGRAPHY LP:

***PRE-ORDER WILL BE UP TODAY AT 12 NOON EST -- THAT'S IN 15 MINUTES!! 4 SUPER LIMITED COLOR PRESSINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE, AND 3 PRE-ORDER PACKAGES INCLUDING THE CD, POSTER, AND A LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT

YOU CAN ORDER HERE: HTTP://MIGHTIERTHANSWORD.BIGCARTEL.COM