More bad news for Chris Brown

dante3000

Hey, charges may not get filed, but life's a bitch when you piss off Jay-Z.

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/090213/340/ig96a.html&e=l_news_dm

Chris Brown is "a walking dead man" following the alleged attack on Rihanna, Jay-Z has warned.

The US singer and his girlfriend were reportedly involved in an altercation in Los Angeles last weekend.

He has since been arrested and bailed as the investigation continues, but has been told to watch his back by the rap icon.

"Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew", Jay told US Weekly following the incident.

His comments come after Kanye West also leapt to Rihanna's defence, calling her "my baby sis".

Exactly what I was thinking. Now if something happens to Chris Brown he is going to be the first one they go to.

Exactly.

Naw, I highly doubt he'll do anything physical, he's corporate now. But here's the thing, Jay-Z sold crack. And not for like a little while, he had fucking Tenure as head professor of Crackenomics at the School of Hard Knocks. You don't get where he was without getting your hands dirty, or knowing someone who can do it for you. If I was Chris Brown, just knowing I was on the wrong side of Jay-Z would freak me the fuck out.

Exactly.

Naw, I highly doubt he'll do anything physical, he's corporate now. But here's the thing, Jay-Z sold crack. And not for like a little while, he had fucking Tenure as head professor of Crackenomics at the School of Hard Knocks. You don't get where he was without getting your hands dirty, or knowing someone who can do it for you. If I was Chris Brown, just knowing I was on the wrong side of Jay-Z would freak me the fuck out.

I hear yah but common, there's three things that happen:

1) Nothing

2) Chris Brown ends up hurt bad

3) Chris Brown ends up dead

2 and 3 are bad for Jay-Z and he's a damn millionaire with way too much to lose.

1) Nothing

2 and 3 are bad for Jay-Z and he's a damn millionaire with way too much to lose.

But #2 and #3 are good for the world as a whole. So Jay-Z gives of himself to save us. You know that makes him like a certain person I read about growing up...Richard Nixon

1) Nothing

But #2 and #3 are good for the world as a whole. So Jay-Z gives of himself to save us. You know that makes him like a certain person I read about growing up...Richard Nixon

That's something to aspire towards.