Looking for Zao Records

• 4 months later...
zao was never really pressed on vinyl. Their newer stuff at least.

splinter shards was on LP, and there was a 7" split with training for utopia. i think thats it.

i wish more was pressed on vinyl.

They also have a split 7" with Through and Through titled Treadwater. I think it was their first release. I have a copy on red. Not looking to get rid of it though.

I don't think the Training for Utopia split was pressed.

Oh, and I have the $275 All Else Failed CD. It is my favorite Zao album. Not looking to sell that either.

[image]

there is also a split 7" with outcast called "the tie that binds' which was released by steadfast. i dont recall if either the split with outcast or through & through features the very first singer erik (i think that was his name) who never recorded anything else with the band. i have all the zao vinyl (lp & both 7"s, i dont believe the training split was ever pressed on vinyl format)

I would love to release "where blood & fire" on lp but i am not so sure if Tooth & Nail would be willing to license it off. its on my list of records to inquire about, well that and the 7 Angels lp.

just trying to get this hopesfall ep out first!