Ebay questions/I need attention

dante3000

So, almost exactly a year ago, some boardies might remember I posted an auction on ebay for Stumpy, the staple with one leg 1/16" shorter than the other. The point wasn't to sell it but just see how many people would watch it. The story is in the link below

http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=etc&action=display&thread=6444&page=1

I've considered doing this again with a different item and seeing if I can get a bigger response. I figure with the new members, it might be possible to be even farther reaching but I wanted to see if anyone would actually be into it. Basically, I'd just want folks to go to other messageboards, blogs, what have you and post a link to the auction and encourage people not to bid (per se) but to watch it, and see how many hits we can get.

Anyone be into it, or got suggestions?

Also, on the off off off off(x100) chance it sells for something. I'll take the names of everyone who participated in this and draw some names and use the sales to buy something for however many people I can afford. But I think stumpy ended for like $1.04