Murder By Death/Fake Problems/Builders+Butchers

Yeah, you weren't alone. I had to work late. I thought I missed Fake Problems, but I made it in time (dragging my girlfriend) to catch 90% of the set. They were awesome. I'm relatively new fan and that was my first time seeing them live. They'd didn't disappoint.

Nice for some reason I guess cuz I was up front just felt like no one there was feeling them.......was my first time seeing them too and they were so dam good my girlfriend really loved them as well can not wait to see them again at Harvest of Hope

I agree it was pretty quiet, but I was into them. Wish I was going to Harvest of Hope. I looked into going, but it didn't seem like there's a good way to fly in and fly out. Am I wrong?

Why not just show up and see if anyone's selling extra tickets? Usually someone is.

too out of the way. i'm about 35-40 minutes away from san francisco, would probably just end up being a waste if we don't get in. i dont really want to go that bad. haha

yeah thats exactly how i feel, and it only holds a couple hundred people and they made a point to say no tickets would be sold at the door.

too out of the way. i'm about 35-40 minutes away from san francisco, would probably just end up being a waste if we don't get in. i dont really want to go that bad. haha

yeah thats exactly how i feel, and it only holds a couple hundred people and they made a point to say no tickets would be sold at the door.

If you're in Davis, just go to the Boardwalk show the next night. C'MON!

If you're in Davis, just go to the Boardwalk show the next night. C'MON!

i'd be in palo alto, but the boardwalk is still 35 minutes away from here and I don't have a car!! but I might try.

Nice for some reason I guess cuz I was up front just felt like no one there was feeling them.......was my first time seeing them too and they were so dam good my girlfriend really loved them as well can not wait to see them again at Harvest of Hope

I agree it was pretty quiet, but I was into them. Wish I was going to Harvest of Hope. I looked into going, but it didn't seem like there's a good way to fly in and fly out. Am I wrong?

I think most people are flying into Jacksonville but I have a buddy who lives in Tampa so I am going to fly into there and catch a ride with him is you end up going and need a ride from tampa to St. Augustine drop me a line I am sure we could help you out.