Murder By Death/Fake Problems/Builders+Butchers

Anyone gonna catch this tour over the next few weeks?

One of the best shows I've been to in a while.

Fake Problems killed it, Builders And The Butchers were pretty wild, and Murder By Death was just plain awesome. They played both "Who Will Survive, and What Will Be Left of Them" and "Red of Tooth And Claw" in their entirety. (Not sure if they usually do that or not, but it was awesome regardless)

Only downside was the venue, which totally blew for people under 21.

DISCUSS

Saw one of the Chicago dates. It was a lot of fun. Fake Problems was good, but they ran out of time. I wanted to like Builders and the Butchers, but I didn't like the singer's voice at all. Murder By Death ruled, and the video clips were awesome if distracting. I only recognized two or three.

Gonna see this in Salt Lake in a few weeks, minus Builders & Butchers. Did Murder By Death play "Red of Tooth and Claw" and "Who Will Survive" in sequence? Like, "Coming Home" first, then "Ball and Chain," etc., or did they kinda jump around?

Was a bit of a jumper. They had these cool little cards with some art/setlist on it. I think they're screenprinted. Setlist was...

Comin' Home

Ball & Chain

Rumbrave

Fuego

A Second Opinion

Steal Away

Ash

The Black Spot

'52 Ford

Spring Break 1899

The Devil In Mexico

Killbot 2000

Until Morale Improves, The Beatings Will Continue

Three Men Handin'

A Masters In Reverse Psychology

The Desert Is On Fire

That Crown Don't Make You A Prince

Pillars Of Salt

End Of The Line

We got lucky here (Chicago)they played 3 shows at 3 different venues. The first one was a mostly acoustic show, where they played stuff off of all 4 albums. The second 2 were where they played Red of Tooth and Claw, and Who Will Survive. I went to the first and third. Both were fucking great! Also, at both it was just Fake Prob.(1st) B&B (2nd) MBD(3rd) no other bands.

Werd I was at NYC show as well that show was fucking amazing so goddam fucking good I felt like I was the only won who dug Fake Problems though

Nope you weren't. Jake and I were having a pretty awesome time. I just wish I had listened to their new stuff going in since they hardly played anything old. If you heard a girl a few rows back from the stage singing along rather loudly to "Born and Raised" that was probably me haha. I forgot that you said you were going to that show, otherwise I'd have said hi.

Werd I was at NYC show as well that show was fucking amazing so goddam fucking good I felt like I was the only won who dug Fake Problems though

Nope you weren't. Jake and I were having a pretty awesome time. I just wish I had listened to their new stuff going in since they hardly played anything old. If you heard a girl a few rows back from the stage singing along rather loudly to "Born and Raised" that was probably me haha. I forgot that you said you were going to that show, otherwise I'd have said hi.

Yeah, you weren't alone. I had to work late. I thought I missed Fake Problems, but I made it in time (dragging my girlfriend) to catch 90% of the set. They were awesome. I'm relatively new fan and that was my first time seeing them live. They'd didn't disappoint.

Guest genericinsight
dang, well i guess i'm not seeing fake problems this weekend.

Why not just show up and see if anyone's selling extra tickets? Usually someone is.

Bummer we def shoulduve met up and had some drinks (I woulduve bought ya one since ur under age lol) from now on I am just going to post the day before I go to shows and see whos going on the board I ment to do that with MBD but just forgot.......Fake problems was awesome though I was right up front on the left I ended up getting Video from all three bands (not the best but not bad I have the same camera Virgil has) if anyone wants them drop me a pm and I will e-mail them too ya

dang, well i guess i'm not seeing fake problems this weekend.

Why not just show up and see if anyone's selling extra tickets? Usually someone is.

too out of the way. i'm about 35-40 minutes away from san francisco, would probably just end up being a waste if we don't get in. i dont really want to go that bad. haha

Yeah, you weren't alone. I had to work late. I thought I missed Fake Problems, but I made it in time (dragging my girlfriend) to catch 90% of the set. They were awesome. I'm relatively new fan and that was my first time seeing them live. They'd didn't disappoint.

Nice for some reason I guess cuz I was up front just felt like no one there was feeling them.......was my first time seeing them too and they were so dam good my girlfriend really loved them as well can not wait to see them again at Harvest of Hope