VC Mixtape

rtw88

okay ryan, looks like you've got all of our blessings....

why don't you pick the first 15 people you want to contribute a song, and have them all PM you (so it's a surprise to everybody else) and then PM the list to seabron or andy or somebody since Virgil is too busy.

let's get the ball rollling on this!

okay ryan, looks like you've got all of our blessings....

why don't you pick the first 15 people you want to contribute a song, and have them all PM you (so it's a surprise to everybody else) and then PM the list to seabron or andy or somebody since Virgil is too busy.

let's get the ball rollling on this!

I was hoping that anyone who wanted in on this would post in the thread so that I can use a random number generator to pick people to contribute. I was thinking everyone could megaupload, etc. the song to me, and I'd zip them all together and track it with the people who picked each song. What do you guys think of this idea?

can someone please post this on the main VC board and link to this thread? thanks ryan and everyone else. We hope to do this once a month and we will be picking a new curator each month.