food aversions times ten!

does anyone else have some food that they cant eat anyone because of getting sick after eating it, even though the fact you barfed probably had nothing to do with the food itself?

i cant eat rainbow chip cake, sun chips, and now pork chops or honey smacks after my most recent bout with the stomach flu.

it makes me sad, cuz i used to love all the above mentioned foods.

One time when I was about 10 I ate a hot dog, and later puked it up, with hot dog chunks coming up through my nose. It took me about 5 or 6 years before I could eat a hot dog after that.

I also puked up a mexican pizza from taco bell once when I was 6, and haven't eaten one since. Do they even still make these?

Also, ketchup. I used to love it when I was a kid, but for some reason when I was about 8 I was eating chicken nuggets and ketchup like I always did, and it just rubbed me the wrong way. Now the slightest hint of ketchup, or even the smell of it makes me nauseous.

Very delish but you gotta get the confetti frosting to go with it.........sucks it makes you sick now cuz I love that stuff so much

agreed about the frosting!

for my 10th birthday i had a sleepover at my house, had that cake and ate practically a whole bag of sun chips, which were my favorite snack food. i woke up in the middle of the night and threw up sun chips and confetti cake all over my sleeping bag.

i haven't eaten sun chips or the cake oooor used that sleeping bag since, haha