• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

Strung Out

H2O

Avail

All-time only. I don't do that "at the moment" shit. The music I listen to every day changes far too often to get obsessed with a single act for too long.

consistent bands that i will probably end up liking forever

Bruce

Ryan Adams

The Format / The Hold Steady

current obsessions, which in no way means i won't like them in the future

austin lucas

TGA

Bomb The Music Industry

other favorites that on any given day round out the top five.

brand new

catch 22/streetlight/BOTAR

drag the river

set your goals

Anyone who doesn't like Nirvana is just in denial.

A DENIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What am I denying? Dude is dead btw, you are in denial. Foo Fighters > Nirvana (and I am not even that big of a FF fan).

Anyhow, when are the Fordirelifesake records going out!?

Foo Fighters blow donkey balls. Nirvana will fuckin tear your face off.

What am I denying? Dude is dead btw, you are in denial. Foo Fighters > Nirvana (and I am not even that big of a FF fan).

Anyhow, when are the Fordirelifesake records going out!?

Foo Fighters blow donkey balls. Nirvana will fuckin tear your face off.

Interesting choice of words. (I hear that shotgun shells will do something like that . . .)

[image]

First of all, it was a reference to the most popular Nirvana song and one of if not the most popular song of the entire 1990s, "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

Second, I like the Foo Fighters, but there's no way they're better than Nirvana. Though it's scary to think that they've been around longer than Nirvana was when Kurt died. Fucked up shit.

Third, the records are going to be here Thursday. I finally got a tracking number from the plant. They dicked me around for a week after they couldn't find the labels for a week. So, if I can get everything all packed up and ready to go, theoretically they'd all go out Thursday, Friday at the absolute latest. Sorry about the delay!

First of all, it was a reference to the most popular Nirvana song and one of if not the most popular song of the entire 1990s, "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

Second, I like the Foo Fighters, but there's no way they're better than Nirvana. Though it's scary to think that they've been around longer than Nirvana was when Kurt died. Fucked up shit.

Third, the records are going to be here Thursday. I finally got a tracking number from the plant. They dicked me around for a week after they couldn't find the labels for a week. So, if I can get everything all packed up and ready to go, theoretically they'd all go out Thursday, Friday at the absolute latest. Sorry about the delay!

Another popular artist from the 1990s:

[image]

ps I can't wait to get those rekkids!