f/s deathbeds wes eisold give up the ghost AN

lokithelion

awesome! you'll be stoked to know you don't have to buy it.

I'm pretty curious to read some of his writing, but probably won't happen very soon. Can anyone liken it to another author or explain what it's like?

the book is all the lyrics from AM/GUTG and some of Some Girls, along with collected journal entries. it's cliche to say so, but it honestly reads like if Charlie's Bukowski was raised on Boston hardcore. It's pretty awesome.

I had the "friends, lovers, suckers" book that Wes did with the dude from Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower. I read about half of it, but it really wasn't my thing. I sold it on ebay then for ~$35 (I paid $5).

I really like AN and Some Girls. The rest of the stuff that Wes does I'm usually not into. Although the Taylor Bow 7" was good and I hear that Wes has now joined that band. So we'll see how that goes.

Yeah, Dom Fernow plays guitar on it. I don't know of anywhere online to hear it. It's really noisey, thrashy hardcore. Good stuff.

I ordered it from Troubleman Unlimited. It's still up in their store so I guess they still have it in stock if you want to buy it.

http://www.troublemanunlimited.com/store/non-tmu.php

awesome! you'll be stoked to know you don't have to buy it.

i wasn't directing my comment in regards to the price you chose to put on the book but rather the content of the book itself which, in my opinion, really isnt worth the prices it typically sells for. with that said, ive already purchased a copy and have long since sold it and dont really blame anyone for parting with it considering the prices it sells for. if i had another copy, id be cashing in too.