An annoucement regarding End of the Ring Wars

So we at GoodCore have decided all proceeds from the sale of the Appleseed Cast's End of the Ring War 2xLP will go to charity. The proceeds will be split evenly between Save the Music (http://www.vh1.com/partners/save_the_music/) and Save Darfur (http://savedarfur.org/). We figure we don't need to make any money and both these organizations do work we all at GoodCore think is quite important.

We'll also be lowering our prices as we've figured out better shipping methods. Expect distros to have these changes shortly, where possible. If you've already ordered a copy you're helping us get to the point where we can start making hefty donations. If you haven't now is your chance; with every order we throw in three free CDs.

i think i have yet to listen to this band. i should be publicly admonished at the first possible opportunity.

nonetheless, i may have to buy a copy just to support your altruistic venture.

I have extra copies of Mare Vitalis - their follow-up and another strong album, if you'd like I could get you a package deal on two awesome albums.

No, unfortunately the budget was set for a single LP so it was a suprise when it had to be a double and didn't leave much for an insert. I feel dumb not getting one in now but I couldn't afford to do it any other way. I would have preferred 180g, a gatefold, and an insert.

Thanks for the info.... I think the way you released it is great! Really nicely done; I was just curious about the insert because my copy was shipped w/ the vinyl taken out of the jacket. I was just curious about the insert, but really, I feel you did an awesome job...

No, unfortunately the budget was set for a single LP so it was a suprise when it had to be a double and didn't leave much for an insert. I feel dumb not getting one in now but I couldn't afford to do it any other way. I would have preferred 180g, a gatefold, and an insert.

Thanks for the info.... I think the way you released it is great! Really nicely done; I was just curious about the insert because my copy was shipped w/ the vinyl taken out of the jacket. I was just curious about the insert, but really, I feel you did an awesome job...

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.