Photos of Bomb the Music Industry get warmer LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btmi is definately a "grows on you" type band. Jeff is easily one of my top 5 songwriters of all time, he has a great knack for not only lyrics, but song construction and instrumentation.

go listen to stand there until you're sober.

He also has a great knack for overall album construction. Btmi albums all have a great flow. Especially to leave or die in long island with recalling the melody's on the last song. Also on get warmer the song get warmer how it just builds up to a huge crescendo and then goes into the short acoustic song The last party. It just feels like a great culmination of the album.

If Jeff sold BTMI! shirts, there would be so many tru punx that would get in his face (at least virtually) about it. I imagine the hassle wouldn't even be worth it.

haha no tru punx listen to btmi anyways... just ska dorks... which is probably why their shows are so much fun and don't smell like ass.

If Jeff sold BTMI! shirts, there would be so many tru punx that would get in his face (at least virtually) about it. I imagine the hassle wouldn't even be worth it.

haha no tru punx listen to btmi anyways... just ska dorks... which is probably why their shows are so much fun and don't smell like ass.

Dude, there were kids mad about the fact that I wrote about BTMI! in last year's 100 Bands issue. I can only imagine how much shit they got from people for that full-page feature I lobbied to get them last fall.

Dude, there were kids mad about the fact that I wrote about BTMI! in last year's 100 Bands issue. I can only imagine how much shit they got from people for that full-page feature I lobbied to get them last fall.

wow we never heard about any of that.. all the kids in CT that have bee going to see btmi since they started were all amped about the ap coverage.. fucking nujacks acting like they know whats up ;)

• 3 weeks later...
do you guys know that this LP comes in a blue splatter too?

yeah seriously. are you just trying to get someone to send you money for a record that doesn't exist so you can say it got lost int the mail? get the fuck out of here asshole.

why would i post something that not true, and no im not trying to steal someones money and shit by lying about something, plus i'm not an asshole.