Elder 10"+CD available for pre-order

All the details are on the website http://www.forgeagainrecords.com, but here are the basics.

The band is from Philly and features members of Towers and Balboa. Listen to them here http://www.myspace.com/elderphiladelphia. Trust me, they're all real members.

400 in the first press. Silk-screened covers. 100 are brown (50 to the band, 50 for mailorder only), the rest black. All copies come with a fan disc CD of the record. There are package deals for both versions, both versions and a shirt, or either single version and a shirt. Shirts are in two colors. In the US it's $10 for just the record, $20 for record+shirt or record+record and $28 for record+record+shirt. The records will ship the first week of March. 10"s are in hand, CDs will be done in 2 weeks, covers in 1 week. Details on the site. Peep em!

Elder - S/T 10"+CD pre-orders http://www.forgeagainrecords.com

Goraiders - This music was made to be the soundtrack for wife-beating and/or slam-dunking a basketball. If you don't have a wife or more hops than a case of beer, you just won't understand.

Kurtz - you can get a brown cover version by either buying a shirt package OR a "both" package where you get both the brown and black versions, both are just $20 ppd. You can always split it with someone and make em take the black one. Or give the shirt to a loved one. Also, the shirts will be really nice. Really, it's still not a terrible deal, considering some of y'all paid $17 for a Heavens LP in a white dust jacket with a sticker.

Guest nickman

Kurtz - you can get a brown cover version by either buying a shirt package OR a "both" package where you get both the brown and black versions, both are just $20 ppd. You can always split it with someone and make em take the black one. Or give the shirt to a loved one. Also, the shirts will be really nice. Really, it's still not a terrible deal, considering some of y'all paid $17 for a Heavens LP in a white dust jacket with a sticker.

It's a good deal. I am just broke right now. I'll probably just pick up the black one later.

Matt - they're selling well. The band jumped the gun and put it up on their myspace so I had some orders before I even had it up on the website. Haha. There are still brown cover copies left though, so you can still grab one if you buy a "package."

kingbuzzo - These will be available, in some form or another for a while. They won't even be shipped to stores and stuff until April, and I'm pretty sure I won't sell 400 by then, as nice as it would be. The brown ones will probably be gone pretty soon, but if you're on Ohio, just drive down to Philly on the 28th and see them! They'll have plenty of brown ones. Really though, this won't go out of print immediately, and if it does, it'll be promptly repressed. Also, for those of you who are frequent VC orderers, if you wait a bit, Virgil will have em too.

wrapped - These should ship out right around March 3rd. The vinyl is done and sitting in my office (it has been for over a month now, but art wasn't done so I didn't start taking orders - F that 2 months wait shit). The art is 100% finished and the covers will be done being printed by the end of next week. CDs scheduled to ship out from NY on the 26th, so I SHOULD get them by Friday of that weekend, assemble everything, and get them in the mail for y'all on Monday the 3rd. Worst case scenario the discs don't show up until the 3rd or 4th and they'd go out whatever the next day was.

Thanks to everyone who ordered and who plans to order one. I'm really excited about this record. The whole thing looks and sounds great. When Drew (who I knew from Balboa) sent me the demo, I made them let me put it out. Since United was running a 10" special I figured it was the perfect opportunity to bust my 10" cherry. Thus far I've done a bunch of 12" and 7" records, but nothing in between. Now I need to find a 10" record frame for the office.