Should I do anything? (Ebay situation)

So in december a seller put five records on ebay. I bought four of them. After a month and a handful of messages still no response and no package. The seller was then "no longer a registered user". I opened a paypal dispute and won it. Paypal sent me a message that I will be receiving a refund, but after two months still nothing.

Now a new seller with 0 feedback, registered on march 6 2009 put up five auctions for the same five records, with the exact same titles, exact same description and the same photos. What should I do?

With pleasure:) http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mysticvalley21803 I bought four afi LPs from them. The last time starting prices were $5 so I got them for $20 together, obviously the idiot decided it was too low.

I have really bad experience with ebay/paypal customer service, emailing them usually means you'll be getting a generic answer containing no help whatsoever.

should i send him this?:

Just an FYI-

You're being called a deadbeat on a lot of vinyl message boards.

You're using the same pics and descriptions as the last person to sell these exact same records with the exact same pics. That person disappeared and no one got their money back or their records. Now you pop up months later with 0 feedback and the EXACT same stuff? People don't forget getting burned, and people don't forget deadbeats. You're engaging in fraud plain and simple. I'll be contacting ebay to do their own investigation (oh yeah, that can happen if there is basic evidence of fraud). Data records about previous auctions, disputes, your IP, and paypal address. Think they might find a connection? Yeah, good luck. I hope they send you to jail just for being such an idiot.