a pleasant distro fuck-up

usually when distros fuck up your order, it's enraging. in this case, i came out alright, but i'm confused.

i ordered MBD's like the exorcist but more breakdancing via merchnow, but i got sent who will survive and what will be left of them; which surprisingly is not even an option to order through the distro's site. has this ever happened to anyone else, and is merchnow generally careless?

usually when distros fuck up your order, it's enraging. in this case, i came out alright, but i'm confused.

i ordered MBD's like the exorcist but more breakdancing via merchnow, but i got sent who will survive and what will be left of them; which surprisingly is not even an option to order through the distro's site. has this ever happened to anyone else, and is merchnow generally careless?

Absolutely they are. I ordered some screened posters from Jade Tree and they came folded up in an envelope.

I ordered the same thing, but they refunded my money instead, said it was now OOP.

Brian

Absolutely they are. I ordered some screened posters from Jade Tree and they came folded up in an envelope.

I'm pretty sure they've since changed this, as I ordered a poster and it came in a tube. and now they list posters on the jade tree site as either "folded" or "flat".

I ordered the same thing, but they refunded my money instead, said it was now OOP.

Brian

did you receive who will survive and what will be left of them and then email them or did they email you before they sent you anything and refund you?

Brian

did you receive who will survive and what will be left of them and then email them or did they email you before they sent you anything and refund you?

I got a message from Pay pal with the refund.

Brian