Need gift ideas..

so my niece is turning 14 on wednesday. And I have no idea what to get her so I am turning to you guys.

Shes not into good music and I'd like to get her something a little more unique then a giftcard or some shitty ds game that she'll never play.

Something along the lines of a book, but I dont really know what books are good for younger people. Any sort of idea would be great.

thanks.

so my niece is turning 14 on wednesday. And I have no idea what to get her so I am turning to you guys.

Shes not into good music and I'd like to get her something a little more unique then a giftcard or some shitty ds game that she'll never play.

Something along the lines of a book, but I dont really know what books are good for younger people. Any sort of idea would be great.

thanks.

Get her what every 14 year old girl needs...Flicker.

Guest smccown13
the gossip girl books, "prep: a novel" by curtis sittenfeld, "the perks of being a wallflower" by stephen chbosky, catcher in the rye.... i'm trying to think of what's on the bookshelf in my old room at my mom's house

The Perks of Being a Wallflower...amazing.

Guest smccown13

The Perks of Being a Wallflower...amazing.

I thought the same thing until I started reading real authors. It's good for 14 year-olds though. Also, maybe Summerland by Michael Chabon. His novels are awesome and I know Summerland is for kids, but I don't know what age group.

Yeah, I haven't read it since I was like 16, but back then I fucking loved it.

I thought the same thing until I started reading real authors. It's good for 14 year-olds though. Also, maybe Summerland by Michael Chabon. His novels are awesome and I know Summerland is for kids, but I don't know what age group.

Scott, thanks for not taking that badly. I re-read my post and realized the first part could have come off kinda dickish. :)

Guest smccown13

Scott, thanks for not taking that badly. I re-read my post and realized the first part could have come off kinda dickish. :)

Oh no it made total sense. We both agree it's a great book for youngsters. Even if it did come off dickish, I would never fuck with the jesus, man.

Oh no it made total sense. We both agree it's a great book for youngsters. Even if it did come off dickish, I would never fuck with the jesus, man.

Are you both gonna make out now?

Guest smccown13

Are you both gonna make out now?

Nope. Straight to anal.

thanks.

Get her what every 14 year old girl needs...Flicker.

i am so in.

post her facespace.

so.....i can see......her favorite bands..........and stuff......................

Guest smccown13

I just love the reviews.

yeah but girls love cats, so it's cool.

I don't have this book .......yet..

I'm sure the book is amazing. I'm sure I can get ahold of a printer and make you one.