The Bronx

Yu, i emailed the guy who does their press in the UK to find out, so far i haven't heard anything.

I wish i had either of the first two records on vinyl, i look most days on ebay to see if they're up. The Bronx II is usually priced fairly well but the last copy of The Bronx i was watching went for $90 i think.

As people have said III is yet to pressed. From what I understand it will come out on wax as a double gatefold with the mariachi record on the second lp. You might find II on ebay at a decent(ish) price, maybe $30-40 but if you want a copy of I then you'll have to continully check ebay every day as they dont pop up much, and be prepared to pay $90-100....saying that, it's well worth it, it sounds great on vinyl.

No worries man, they're probably my favourite band at the moment. Never get bored of listening to those first two records. They played in the UK over the last two weeks. With the most perfect set list.

I second that notion of the perfect set list. You missed out on their cover of 'Police Story' with Damien from Fucked Up though ;)

I don't remember what my key-phrases were, but I had something that sent me every Bronx record that popped up on ebay from a saved search and I was able to fairly-cheaply get copies of both full-lengths. They're good times.. although as they keep making music, I realize how good I really was (is).