Anyone have Finch - What it is to burn 2XLP

zerog

Melvins, Botch...anything else?

I have over 2000 records, hence why i haven't made a TL yet. Pretty much a wide variety of stuff too. Do you have a want list?

Not really, sounds like I'm in the same boat as you. You can check out my list if you'd like and see if that gives you a feel for what I listen to, even though it's incomplete. There's not a ton of records that I want and don't already have. I need Sense Field's "Building" on color and Dillinger Four's "Midwestern" on white. I'd have to flip through my records to think of more. But I have no use for Finch so there's a decent chance we can work something out if nobody else hits you up first. Also, mine is on the cool looking swirl colors, I think there's different ones out there.

I have over 2000 records, hence why i haven't made a TL yet. Pretty much a wide variety of stuff too. Do you have a want list?

Not really, sounds like I'm in the same boat as you. You can check out my list if you'd like and see if that gives you a feel for what I listen to, even though it's incomplete. There's not a ton of records that I want and don't already have. I need Sense Field's "Building" on color and Dillinger Four's "Midwestern" on white. I'd have to flip through my records to think of more. But I have no use for Finch so there's a decent chance we can work something out if nobody else hits you up first. Also, mine is on the cool looking swirl colors, I think there's different ones out there.

looking for anything by american nightmare?

looking for anything by american nightmare?

Nope

got any jesu i dont have?

LOL holy shit dude, you have almost everything by them. Im a huge fan of them as well and have them all, but i have a few of each. i dont usually collect every press or color, as long as i have what i want im good.

haha, yeah man. jesu is one of the few im being aggressive about collecting. its getting to the point where im just missing the hard to find color presses of ST. the other stuff pops up every now and again, its just a matter of how much im willing to pay at the time.