Want: Blink TOYPAJ digipak cds

krepunk

A friend of mine wants to have all 3 the digipak editions of Blink's Take Off Your Pants and Jacket... don't ask me why he wants all 3, but I said I'd have a look around.

They never sold the digipak here in SA so I've been looking on ebay but nothing has come up.

Was wondering if anyone on here has them, or knows someone who has them and is willing to let them go for a good price.

I had the Pants (yellow i think it was?) There was actually a 4th CD that had all the secret tracks on it. that one was the rarest.

I'm guessing that this is the one with all?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-PA-Blink-182-CD_W0QQitemZ290298348533QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item290298348533&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I had the Pants (yellow i think it was?) There was actually a 4th CD that had all the secret tracks on it. that one was the rarest.

I'm guessing that this is the one with all?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-PA-Blink-182-CD_W0QQitemZ290298348533QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item290298348533&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

yup, apparently it didnt come in a digipack, i thought it did. or well. why buy all 3 when you can get one with all the songs on it? for 99 cents!

Guest adam526
as a fan of the band i discovered the day this album came out that mine (the red airplane) was different from my friends (the green jacket). complete obsession took over and i went out and got all three. i didnt know that they would be a collectors item now......

I did that with TOYPAJ and Self Titled

here's the thing... i bought this copy of Enema probably on or around the release date and the artwork has a totally different colour scheme to the regular one. It's definitely not a printing error (i work in the print industry and know what it looks like) and i've not seen another like it and can't find a single thing about it on the internet. Has anyone else picked up a copy that looks like the top on in this pic?

[image]