Four Year Strong - Rise or Die Trying on Vinyl

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even that big of a fan of their music, but you my friend clealry have no idea what youre talking about.

Band is NOT in it for the money. They've been playing together for like ten years in Worcester and are finally getting the attention they deserve. They're not some fucking hipster band that just sprung up. They've been part of the scene for forever.

i lived my whole life in this area, i saw this band several years ago when they had a good ep out, you wont ever see those songs live because there not what made them popular.

and not to spill beans, worst thing about this band is they were suppose to my friends show and instead of telling him themselves they had their label EMAIL him at the last second and say they cant headline. shitty thing in my eyes. i dont care if people like them, just IMO i dont.

Band is NOT in it for the money. They've been playing together for like ten years in Worcester and are finally getting the attention they deserve. They're not some fucking hipster band that just sprung up. They've been part of the scene for forever.

i lived my whole life in this area, i saw this band several years ago when they had a good ep out, you wont ever see those songs live because there not what made them popular.

and not to spill beans, worst thing about this band is they were suppose to my friends show and instead of telling him themselves they had their label EMAIL him at the last second and say they cant headline. shitty thing in my eyes. i dont care if people like them, just IMO i dont.

their older shit is even cheesier and cliche

What do You expect from a pop punk band, they are not here for change the world of Music, they are just playing for fun and to entertain, and let me tell you they do it ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

I'm among those who will order all 3 colors ;D

What do You expect from a pop punk band, they are not here for change the world of Music, they are just playing for fun and to entertain, and let me tell you they do it ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

im not knocking them. i love em and will order all 3.

im not knocking them. i love em and will order all 3.

sorry then :D

How could that work?

Give us the pre order now and everyone else later :)

Pre-order is going up this Monday 02.25, hopefully (no promises ;D). Most likely in the morning, and will be available at www.academyfightsong.com

A couple people were asking about getting test pressings and we were able to get a couple more copies pressed. Anybody have any cool/fair ideas for getting a copy or two out (besides a raffle)?