Four Minute Mile repress on clear

i agree with rrd, this is getting a little nuts. where are the other colors for something to write home about? theres more of a demand for that record anyway. that being said... only about 8-12 guk records to go until i have everything. =)

Claytin If you get sick of your STD collection someday, will you sell me the stuff I'm missing. I'm only half kidding, but not really. But don't decide to sell it for like 5 years. I need to start saving now.

Ps stoked to see a pic of that GUK collection when its done.

this will be the third color they've repressed on, what the heck is doghouse doing (besides raping my bank account)

you have the most amazing guk collection. i remember seeing a pic of your whole collection years ago on the guk forums and thinking i wanted what you had...

well thank you, i want to take another photo of the whole thing since i've gotten a bunch more since then, but its such a task, that previous photo took about an hour to setup, 30 minutes to photograph, then an hour to put them all away again