Good Luck - Into Lake Griffy

I remember saying something about 100 on a different color or something like that.

Yeah, I have a feeling it's a ton because they say

On lovely (and strangely color-coordinated to the LP jacket) various colored vinyl! If you want more than one color, just let us know in your "comments" when you check out... we haven't even unpacked them all yet!

So I'd venture this is just leftover colors so I'd expect a ton. Still, I love this album so much that I'd buy em all just to keep them pressing this.

Honestly, we have not even received the entire pressing yet. We got the first batch in time for HOH Fest... and the rest are on the way. There are a few colors, but we did not see them all or (obviously) document what the colors were. And, just to melt your face, the band took most of them... and they mentioned seeing a few different colors that all looked good. So... just know that the first 200 are on some really nice colors that all look great with the cover art. (I have a green-ish one and I like it.) We will do our best to document the rest of the pressing when we have it all, but... nerds shall be pained by the gap in knowledge. :'(

There was once the thought of doing the first pressing on 180-gram-cracker blue vinyl, but... I just really didn't want it to be a $12 record. Maybe I'm dumb. Maybe for a later repress, once it's all broken even and such, we can do it for $10. I could be okay with that. But that is putting the cart before the horse.

The copies coming from us will have DL codes. (The band copies do not have DL codes at the moment, but probably will at shows in a week or so.)

And for anyone that is not hip to the band... you can stream the album on our site.