who wants a limited to 1 O Pioneers LP?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again remember that i'm the guy who traded Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon for a OP!/BTMI! test and record release cover. I'll make retarded bids that aren't in my own best interest if it means more OP! for me.

this is obviously a stupid question but i feel compelled to ask anyway. why the incredible op! love?

how about we start a new kind of bidding

i.e. most reasonable bid wins

That's basically the idea of "The Price is Right."

But you know what, FUCK YEAH!

I call a flurry of last second penny jacking and then an small spillover at the end of the clock as someone's IE7 window hangs for just a split'second.

'zup Virgins?

The creepy and honest answer is they kept me from doing some stupid shit.

I had a moment last year where all of my friends, family and parts of my life failed. I was as bad as I could possibly get. My lady and I were on the rocks... life was just really awful.

I put Black Mamba (a record I initially hated cause Eric can't sing) on randomly and it just hit me in all the right ways. Kept me from quiting my website and drinking myself to death. They didn't save my life, but they might as well have. The really mean a lot to me. Its the reason I've traded records for money for Aaron's phone bill and a box of old show posters from Eric. They're my favorite active band.

New guy doesnt show up this record ends up going for 50 dollars max. Now the price could be anything.

Um...I'm still here and have all the intent in the world to back up my bid with immediate payment...so it comes down to others and their bids, not my ability (or inability) to make payment. ;)

I'll go $125.

The creepy and honest answer is they kept me from doing some stupid shit.

I had a moment last year where all of my friends, family and parts of my life failed. I was as bad as I could possibly get. My lady and I were on the rocks... life was just really awful.

I put Black Mamba (a record I initially hated cause Eric can't sing) on randomly and it just hit me in all the right ways. Kept me from quiting my website and drinking myself to death. They didn't save my life, but they might as well have. The really mean a lot to me. Its the reason I've traded records for money for Aaron's phone bill and a box of old show posters from Eric. They're my favorite active band.

very cool man. +1 for the honesty.

New guy doesnt show up this record ends up going for 50 dollars max. Now the price could be anything.

Um...I'm still here and have all the intent in the world to back up my bid with immediate payment...so it comes down to others and their bids, not my ability (or inability) to make payment. ;)

I'll go $125.

Im not questioning that your going to pay up or not. Im just saying, this is like a bad ebay bidding war. When two people just jack the shit out of a record that goes for normal 40 dollars but is bumped to 100 dollar range. If you dont show up Loki pays only about 50 for this record. Nothing against you personally. Maybe Virgil will end up wanting that 10 percent after it is all said and done.