who wants a limited to 1 O Pioneers LP?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit!

could you please explain the "damnit" response?

are you UPSET that you are selling a seven inch, that your personally releasing for over 100 bucks? seems like a bad reason to be upset

have you thought about this "limited cover" yet, personally i think it should be made of dollar bills and then screened over. make sure that loki get's his dollars worth on this auction and your profit margin isn't over 4000%

Guest conoley

could you please explain the "damnit" response?

are you UPSET that you are selling a seven inch, that your personally releasing for over 100 bucks? seems like a bad reason to be upset

have you thought about this "limited cover" yet, personally i think it should be made of dollar bills and then screened over. make sure that loki get's his dollars worth on this auction and your profit margin isn't over 4000%

1. It's a 12."

2. "You're" "gets"

3. Anyone who insinuates that Justin is greedy has a very poor understanding of the man.

3. Anyone who insinuates that Justin is greedy has a very poor understanding of the man.

i'm sorry but he seems to be complaining that he sold a vinyl for over 1200% markup of the original cost. not sure you could really call that anything other then GREEDY in my book.

i don't know justin i just find it insane that someone would take a defect, and then just try to make a huge profit off it, then say "DAMN IT" when the top bid was over a hundred bucks.

why not have 10 people who want the record throw their name into a hat, then sell the record for 200% or 300% normal cost. then justin here makes some more production cost back and someone gets a cool record.

FINALLY, what a shitty defect, ooohhhh missing a label...so rare...

come on, if randomly one vinyl had a shit ton of color in it for some reason or something really bizarre or random but a missing label? come on. that cover better be A-MAZING.

cover made from gold leaf with real silver dye for ink

or

metal frame with the cover etched in from corrosive acid

now those might be worth 100+ bucks IMO ONLY, of course.

i'm sorry but he seems to be complaining that he sold a vinyl for over 1200% markup of the original cost. not sure you could really call that anything other then GREEDY in my book.

i don't know justin i just find it insane that someone would take a defect, and then just try to make a huge profit off it, then say "DAMN IT" when the top bid was over a hundred bucks.

why not have 10 people who want the record throw their name into a hat, then sell the record for 200% or 300% normal cost. then justin here makes some more production cost back and someone gets a cool record.

FINALLY, what a shitty defect, ooohhhh missing a label...so rare...

come on, if randomly one vinyl had a shit ton of color in it for some reason or something really bizarre or random but a missing label? come on. that cover better be A-MAZING.

cover made from gold leaf with real silver dye for ink

or

metal frame with the cover etched in from corrosive acid

now those might be worth 100+ bucks IMO ONLY, of course.

he paid what the record was worth to him. loki congrats and post pix when you get it!

Still so dumb. I hate the title of this thread, because everyone on here knows goddamn well that loki wanted this (pretty retarded) variant and Justin should've just privately contacted him to work out a deal, but instead did this and sent things out of control.

You should be ashamed at the money you're making off of this thing. You purposely took something you know one person would be extremely excited for and threw it to the wolves, knowing full well he would pay whatever price he had to in order to get it.

So, so, so dumb.

Still so dumb. I hate the title of this thread, because everyone on here knows goddamn well that loki wanted this (pretty retarded) variant and Justin should've just privately contacted him to work out a deal, but instead did this and sent things out of control.

You should be ashamed at the money you're making off of this thing. You purposely took something you know one person would be extremely excited for and threw it to the wolves, knowing full well he would pay whatever price he had to in order to get it.

So, so, so dumb.

Yeah, I have to agree with that one. Seems a bit unfair on Loki.