Gaslight's current tour setlist?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played all of '59 Sound, 3/4's of Senor, and a surprisingly high amount of Sink or Swim stuff.

But yeah, so many people around where I was standing were lame. Being totally protective of where their standing, just because they wanted to be close for the song '59 Sound. Tons of girls right up front taking pictures of themselves. A guy I was with even said he heard a group of people say they were leaving once they play '59 Sound.

They played all of '59 Sound, 3/4's of Senor, and a surprisingly high amount of Sink or Swim stuff.

But yeah, so many people around where I was standing were lame. Being totally protective of where their standing, just because they wanted to be close for the song '59 Sound. Tons of girls right up front taking pictures of themselves. A guy I was with even said he heard a group of people say they were leaving once they play '59 Sound.

lol. toronto is fully one of the worst cities ever to go to shows to if the band is even mildly popular.

does anyone have the set list from last nights show in toronto?

I don't, but I was surprised they played for as long as they did, it was an hour and a half almost on the minute.

yeah i was pretty surprised about that too. it's been a while since i've been to a club show where the headliner played that long. i think the last time was at a HWM show.

does anyone have the set list from last nights show in toronto?

Here was what they played during the Toronto show, as best as I can remember. I'm pretty sure I have every song listed, though it's unfortunately mostly not in order (I did try to give an extremely rough approximation). You guys can point out what stuff I got wrong:

Great Expectations (this was the opening song)

Boomboxes and Dictionaries

High Lonesome

Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

Senor and the Queen

Old White Lincoln

'59 Sound

Wooderson

Meet Me By The River's Edge

Miles Davis & the Cool

We Came To Dance

Casanova, Baby

Angry Johnny and the Radio

Film Noir

The Patient Ferris Wheel

Here's Looking At You, Kid

The Backseat (I think this might have been the last song from the regular set)

Encore:

Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts

I'da Called You Woody, Joe (I can't remember if this and the previous song were part of the regular set or the encore, but I'm leaning towards the latter)

Say I Won't (Recognize) (final song of the encore)

I am so pumped I see them on monday. I am totally afraid though there will be a shit ton of trendy hipsters there that only know 59 sound and nothing else being annoying as shit. the show is the local indie radio station "low dough show" which means tickets were only 5 dollars. that means a shit ton of people will go even if they know nothing of the band.

I am so pumped I see them on monday. I am totally afraid though there will be a shit ton of trendy hipsters there that only know 59 sound and nothing else being annoying as shit. the show is the local indie radio station "low dough show" which means tickets were only 5 dollars. that means a shit ton of people will go even if they know nothing of the band.

i will be at this show. i like the low dough, but hate cd101.

I just saw em, here in NYC they played nearly all of '59 Sound, about 4 or 5 from Sink or Swim, and 3/4 from Senor (Including Blue Jean's and White T-Shirts in which I shit a brick!) and they did a really awesome cover of State of Love and Trust by Pearl Jam from the Singles soundtrack. I woulda killed to see them do Left of the Dial. If they had played that and Drive it couldn't have been better!

The fact that the show is 5 bucks in Columbus is one of the many reasons I'm going to pittsburgh instead. I've been to a couple of low dough shows and that place is a zoo. Filled with people only there for 1 song or to get loaded and see a show especially when school is in. If you can avoid it, I would do it.