recent purchases: everything else version

Guest drahtuos

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13

I was hoping for a thread like this..

My last round of girl scout cookies..samoas and tagalongs ftw.

2 pairs of vans and 3 shirts...odb, glassjaw, and etid

It's amazing what happens when I skip a round of record buying.

Guest drahtuos
I was hoping for a thread like this..

isn't it nice to have a thread to keep track of all of your spending as well as the one that keeps track of all your record purchases?

2 Tickets to: Tom Gabel (Against Me!), Dan Andriano (Alkaline Trio), Brenden Kelly (lawrence Arms)

Stoked as Fuck!!!!

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! i wish this was on saturday because i would TOTALLY drive the 13 hours for this. i can't afford to miss any more classes though.

please record it somehow for me?!?! (i'd pay you in blowjobs)

Ill probably take some photos... will that get me at least a HJ?

In the past few months my major purchases have been:

1. groceries.

2. got my JMC 800 head restored back to its factory settings.

3. a pair of Universal Audio 710 twin-finity mic pres

and yesterday at work one of the assistants gave me this vintage opamp labs console:

[image]

only half of the channels work, but im going down to opamp labs today in hollywood to see if they have schematics that i can use to repair the non-functioning channels. stoked!

In the past few months my major purchases have been:

1. groceries.

2. got my JMC 800 head restored back to its factory settings.

3. a pair of Universal Audio 710 twin-finity mic pres

and yesterday at work one of the assistants gave me this vintage opamp labs console:

[image]

only half of the channels work, but im going down to opamp labs today in hollywood to see if they have schematics that i can use to repair the non-functioning channels. stoked!

...I HATE YOU...i'm jealous

plastic twin-lens? is there a real lens in those or plastic lens?

Plastic, but uses 35mm film instead of medium format. Shoots regular, square, and full frame. It shows the sprocket holes on the developed prints, so you get full use of ALL of the film. Like this example I found:

[image]

uhm, i really want that r2.

like, really badly.

Yeah, that's the one I have!

Guest smccown13
plastic twin-lens? is there a real lens in those or plastic lens?

Plastic, but uses 35mm film instead of medium format. Shoots regular, square, and full frame. It shows the sprocket holes on the developed prints, so you get full use of ALL of the film. Like this example I found:

[image]

I like that..where can I get one? I'm moving and I want to take as many pictures of my friends as possible, and this seems more fun than my digital.

is this a new LOMO?

bummed it's not Medium Format (Saw a dude using a TLR Medium MaMiya at SXSW...we chatted for some time...as he was the ONLY person in that fucking town using film)

It is not a Lomo, and they do not carry it. At least they didn't when I went to the Lomography store in NY last week. I like to experiment with all films. Don't be bummed, it's still amazing! Look at it this way: it's easier to fuck around with in the middle of nowhere. Let's say you're in Haysville, Kansas(or I don't know somewhere like that), and you run out of film? The grocery store is gonna have 35mm film, but not necessarily medium. You know? Also, I have a few Mamiyas <333333... but they are in storage :( x378954390087.

I was more bummed that it had a plastic lens, how much was that if you don't mi d me asking...i've never developed anything but tru B&W, will places process 35mm like that w/o fucking it up and cutting the negatives in the middle of photos if they're not shot like a traditional 35mm...i really enjoy square as oppossed to rectangles for photography...

Guest drahtuos
pepto bismol (the pill kind)

2 bottles of gatorade

soup

today has been a horrible day

the chewable pill kind? is there a non chewable pill kind?