Daggermouth vinyl

jacobe

ha. didnt expect to see this come up anytime soon. its me working on it. really everything is set and ready to go. artwork is done/approved. mastering is completed. lacquers have been cut. just holding me up previously was getting the cash together i had a huge blow to me late last year with a roommate situation but fortunately ive recovered now and once my tax return kicks in this is ready and going to press. i didnt/dont want to do pre-orders on this since a. theyre stupid/lame/complicated. and b. its my first release and i want this nailed down before i start taking orders.

thanks to anyone/everyone showing interest. i love this band, love the dudes, love the music. theyve had all the patience in the world with me. like i said this is my first time doing this so its been quite the learning experience. once its all ready to go you will all be in the know. believe dat.

any questions - ask

ps. my avatar is not a blow up doll its the cover art to that of the great SHAT. look into it.

ha. didnt expect to see this come up anytime soon. its me working on it. really everything is set and ready to go. artwork is done/approved. mastering is completed. lacquers have been cut. just holding me up previously was getting the cash together i had a huge blow to me late last year with a roommate situation but fortunately ive recovered now and once my tax return kicks in this is ready and going to press. i didnt/dont want to do pre-orders on this since a. theyre stupid/lame/complicated. and b. its my first release and i want this nailed down before i start taking orders.

thanks to anyone/everyone showing interest. i love this band, love the dudes, love the music. theyve had all the patience in the world with me. like i said this is my first time doing this so its been quite the learning experience. once its all ready to go you will all be in the know. believe dat.

any questions - ask

ps. my avatar is not a blow up doll its the cover art to that of the great SHAT. look into it.

I know what your avatar is Matt, give me some credit, eh?

(it's still a blow up doll.)