Level Plane store/distro back up!

why would anyone pay 46 bucks for that record? oceanic is all over the place, and there is tons of copies of it all over.

Maybe because anyone is a dick? :'(

Anyway i didn't find the Oceanic picture disc in the stores i looked for and then i decided to buy it on ebay....

I was really stupid to not ask for it on this board....

dudes....thanks for the support. i've got some other cool releases in the works. not all are on vinyl, but don't let that stop you!

if you are on the west coast, i highly recommend checking out the drain the sky/birushanah tour that starts this friday. dates are up on the site.

thanks again!

Welcome to the board. Level Plane is one of my favorite labels. Keep up the good work.

i could be wrong but id venture to guess that the bent corner copies are on black since they came back from distros. pretty sure all the color vinyl initially sold out direct from level plane. either way, good deal for a great record.

level plane is sweet in that it sends out colored vinyl to distros as well, which is pretty awesome. i know places like slave union and myself (and probably others too) get a good amount of colored vinyl in when available.

not sure if thats gonna change now that LP is back to selling stuff himself (always support the label directly first if possible). but i know from my stuff personally if i returned his stuff to him, 3/4 would be color vinyl.

not trying to get anyones hopes up though about this specifically.

also i agree about that drain the sky tour. definitely check them out. i hope they come through the midwest sometime soon.

i could be wrong but id venture to guess that the bent corner copies are on black since they came back from distros. pretty sure all the color vinyl initially sold out direct from level plane. either way, good deal for a great record.

level plane is sweet in that it sends out colored vinyl to distros as well, which is pretty awesome. i know places like slave union and myself (and probably others too) get a good amount of colored vinyl in when available.

not sure if thats gonna change now that LP is back to selling stuff himself (always support the label directly first if possible). but i know from my stuff personally if i returned his stuff to him, 3/4 would be color vinyl.

not trying to get anyones hopes up though about this specifically.

also i agree about that drain the sky tour. definitely check them out. i hope they come through the midwest sometime soon.

oh yeah, i def know color vinyl from LP makes it way to distros. i was just saying that if i remembered correctly, the colored copies of oceanic sold out before the record hit distros.