how do you store, organize, and sort ur collection

yes, i had to use ur, your would not fit.

anyways.

how do each of you guys do this?

i have a only a small collection of around 75-80 pieces, so all mine fit in one plastic storage crate, with really no organization (no order) or sorting (7"s, 10"s, 12"s, and everything inbetween all together.)

i need to start doing this, i was just wanting to see what everyone else did on the board.

cheers!

Guest scriptedrain
they have restaurants in North Dakota?

I figured you all just ate the people who freeze to death.

We actually have a TON of restaurants. It's ridiculous. But yeah, freezing to death happens around here too. It's -21 right now, -47 wind chill.

Guest scriptedrain
FUCK THAT SHIT. I wouldn't be able to deal with that weather. I would never leave the house.

Yeah, that's how I feel (about leaving the house). You would not believe how many people I saw out and about today while at work. Every single one of them talked to me about the weather, telling me "oh it's so cold" and going on and on as if I didn't know that or hear about it all day.

Guest abravemorning

I keep mine organized by size and genre. My 7"s are in a box, separate from my LPs and 10"s. I keep my 10"s and LPs in a total, from largest size to smallest size, back to front, such as 2xLPs, LP+10"s, LP+7"s, LPs with gatefold sleeves, LPs, 2x10"s, 10"s, etc. I also try to keep genres separated, such as punk/hardcore in back, and slower, mellower stuff in front, and I all releases by the same bands together.

I'm pretty OCD about my organization.