ER Series Finale?

I wasn't expecting too much honestly. There were only a couple current characters still on the show that actually liked, so I'm glad they didn't try and focus completely on the newer people. I did like how they had most of the favorites return throughout the season. That was better than cramming them all in during the last episode. I personally thought the ending was very fitting of the show.

Best episodes:

Mark's death

Luka and forest Whittaker (several episodes)

Sam's kidnapping/shooting up the hospital

stabbing of Carter and Lucy

agreed, but with the addition of the episode where dr. ross quit the er and was going to work at a private practice then had to save the kid in the storm drain by doing an emergency tracheotomy WITH A PEN.

I thought it was a terrible, terrible episode, I left being extremely disappointed. -1 to Clooney (for not being on the last show ever), +1 to Stamos (for calling the cops on the parents, then talking shit on the guy in front of the cops), +1 to whatserface who is a cutie now that she's older.

+1 to Stamos (for calling the cops on the parents, then talking shit on the guy in front of the cops

seriously.

i dont agree with the whole 'well theyre going to drink so better them do it at home then out somewhere else' theory.

BUT. isn't the point of doing that so you can MONITOR them so they dont drink so much they get alcohol poisoning, almost die, and wind up with brain damage?

I remember when this show first started; it was a phenomenon. My family would watch it every week, it was total event television. Those first few seasons were incredible. Haven't watched it in damn near a decade, though; watched the last 15 minutes or so last night, and thought it was an okay way to wrap it up. It's essentially saying, "This shit never stops."

im watching.........well listening to the last episode now. i have only been watching recently since my wife makes me. i like it but after watching the first hour with all the commentary i wanna see the episodes where that dude loses an arm by a helicopter then dies when one falls on him. thats pretty funny.

im watching.........well listening to the last episode now. i have only been watching recently since my wife makes me. i like it but after watching the first hour with all the commentary i wanna see the episodes where that dude loses an arm by a helicopter then dies when one falls on him. thats pretty funny.

it was the most single awesome moment on the show.

he was the dude you loved to hate.

the best part is that he was a huuuuge bigot and was super homophobic. i guess he left a lot of money to the hospital and the one doctor (who was a lesbian) used his money to fund a gay and lesbian program at the hospital.

it ruled haha.

it was the most single awesome moment on the show.

he was the dude you loved to hate.

the best part is that he was a huuuuge bigot and was super homophobic. i guess he left a lot of money to the hospital and the one doctor (who was a lesbian) used his money to fund a gay and lesbian program at the hospital.

it ruled haha.

Rocket Romano, right? My memory's coming back to me now...

What totally threw me off was when they panned the camera out at the very end, and you see the entire hospital. I should probably rewatch that, but it didn't much make sense to me. I know it was all computer generated, but it didn't seem to match up with how the exterior of the hospital looked every other time they've showed it. (Plus I've been to the set before. Perhaps that's what's sticking in my head.)

This is bugging me like on last season's finale, how the stickers on the ambulances didn't match up, so it was pretty clear which did/didn't blow up.

What totally threw me off was when they panned the camera out at the very end, and you see the entire hospital. I should probably rewatch that, but it didn't much make sense to me. I know it was all computer generated, but it didn't seem to match up with how the exterior of the hospital looked every other time they've showed it. (Plus I've been to the set before. Perhaps that's what's sticking in my head.)

This is bugging me like on last season's finale, how the stickers on the ambulances didn't match up, so it was pretty clear which did/didn't blow up.

i thought the same thing, cuz you would think the hospital is inbetween buildings or something.........either way it was a good shot.

Guest genericinsight
i'm a big ER fan and it was definitely lacking.

I agree. It felt like it was just a season finale rather than an ending to the show... like there was no "closure" feeling. Overall I thought the episode was good, very emotional, but the ending left little to be desired.

I really thought the end would be something along the lines of say, the hospital shut down due to lack of funding or something and all the doctors had to find other work.

I did like the fact that Rachel Greene came in and stated how she wanted to be an ER doctor like her father was though, that was pretty awesome.