Nothington "All In" vinyl on Left Off The Dial

FUUUUCK YEAH!

now if only TwoCow would lay it down on wax I could be content for a whole hour

with two cow's upcoming album, we plan to do wax and depending on how it goes, we will start putting out their older records on wax, too.

• 5 months later...
from LOTD site:

July 21, 2008

As soon as [black rainbow 7"] project is finished up, the Nothington lp is next on the list and is currently just waiting on some artwork.

Haha. I checked the site like two weeks ago and didn't see anything and just remembered it today. Well, that's good. I really want this on vinyl

I asked them on Myspace about vinyl and they replied and said "Vinyl=sooner than later." That was months ago, though. It's one of my favorite albums of last year. I think BYO just kind of sucks at promoting their bands or something...there's been a few albums I thought were great but no one caught on....Welt "Brand New Dream", for example.

I've been thinking about trying to get Nothington to play this little venue in my town sometime because the shows around here usually aren't that great. I wasn't sure if the place would be big enough for them, but if they aren't even getting a decent crowd in the Bay Area it might just be okay. I think the kids here might dig it.

• 3 months later...