Eric O Pioneers can't handle weed/Real Problems

fuck that shit. i never thought they sold out. this band has been in it to make a career out of it since the begining. Thats not a bad thing. Its exactly like they say "this is their life".

Fucking your friends to be more important however is a shitty thing to do.

I think there is a fair amount of sarcasm in the interview and they're simply busting your nuts.

fuck that shit. i never thought they sold out. this band has been in it to make a career out of it since the begining. Thats not a bad thing. Its exactly like they say "this is their life".

Fucking your friends to be more important however is a shitty thing to do.

I think there is a fair amount of sarcasm in the interview and they're simply busting your nuts.

no.

Dudes, they think Bruce Willis would take Ash from Evil Dead and that Bruce is a Scientologist...they are pricks!

Hey Eric, if you ever get your ass to the U.K you can come smoke with me. :) I kinda make a habit of bringing weed with me to gigs and seeing in band members partake. I know that I'd super appriciate it if I was on a big tour tour in another country without any smoke!

Dudes, they think Bruce Willis would take Ash from Evil Dead and that Bruce is a Scientologist...they are pricks!

Hey Eric, if you ever get your ass to the U.K you can come smoke with me. :) I kinda make a habit of bringing weed with me to gigs and seeing in band members partake. I know that I'd super appriciate it if I was on a big tour tour in another country without any smoke!

He actually said one of the reasons he picked Bruce was because he wasn't a Scientologist.