no more quarrel in thailand, please (please read)

i fucking hate mob.

all kind of mob.

all sides of the portest hordes at here.

i'm an unemployee now.

and i made the job interview appointment with an advertising company where i wanna take in since march 13th.

for take a job interview today, april 10th but i've got the cancellation in the end.

because the protest horde of who support taksin (ex-priminister who fired from coup de tat on last 2 and a half years) will make more chaotic if thailand currently givernment don't resign and make a new election as soon as possible.

after 4 years of this shit, i can say i don't support any side, taksin supporters (theyr call themselve 'red') or p.a.d. (people alliance for democracy, they call themselve 'yellow')

i think my belove country, thailand got tough enough.

my country economice situation is in bad as same as many country and i think it worse which my country polotical statement is in crisis.

i hope this shit will end soon with no blood, no lost, no shit and i need some peace happend here.

i don't care whothefuck will bring a real democracy to my country coz i don't think a real democracy will happend here in nearly time.

both side protesters think they're real enough for call themselve democracy.

but i don't think so.

peace, please, peace.

sorry for made this seriously thread.

i just wanna share....

if you have friend, family or whoever will visit thailand, let them know here isn't in crisis which will effect to the tourist or foreign investors.

please fallow your plan if you wanna come here.

don't care whatthefuck which some international media will report.

ask me if you wanna know the fact.

sometimes, i think some international media ios not fair enough for report the fact.

again, i want to see my country back in peace....

Guest smccown13

Exactly, I watch a decent amount of news, and I haven't heard anything about this. It's all pirates and wildfires here in Texas.

Yu, I'm so sorry to hear about things not working out with your job/interview. You're such a smart person though, and I'm sure you'll find something soon enough! It is also unfortunate to hear of all the trouble continuing in your country. I find it incredible how people all over the world have such chaos in their minds. Lacking the order or stability to make a country prosper and remain peaceful is a very uneasy feeling, I'm sure. It must be difficult to see such an important place be torn in different directions, but take care of yourself and loved ones because sometimes that is the most you can do.

thanks for all, dudes.

i'm not concern about my job search.

but i nervous in what i think it shouldn't be happend.

i think many people at here are thinking same.

everybody know how poor of world economic is and the chaos from politic is shouldn't be happend for make more shit.

please don't count my country in blacklist country, we just lost and try to find out the way which thailand should be there.

thanks very much....

I like what Steven just said there. I couldn't imagine having to worry about stuff like whats going on in Thailand right now. This is defenitely one of those times where I'm counting my blessings. Hope things start looking up over there, dude.

Pretty much what everyone else said.

I'd love to do a tour of Asia one day and Thailand is included.

Things are rough all over the world it seems and while I can complain about how poor the US economy is, I can't imagine dealing with what you have to deal with. I wish there was an easy solution for your country and that it can be reached soon.

thanks for all posts.

i'm still okay.

the breakdown of asean summit yesterday was happend in my family hometown and i'm there.

but everything are okay except the state of emergency which our currently priminister annouced.

it will make out economic statement sinking down.

thai baht currency exchange will get weak tomorrow, the thai new year day....

thanks again folks.

i'm okay.

many chaos happend on last two days and i think it's good whihc the portest leaders of taksin supporters annouced for stop rioting today morning.

but the innocent people died last night from unreasonable caus of death by the red protestors.

and that shit happend not far from my apartments in bangkok.

luckily which i'm staying in the other province.

i will be update to you guys about my country statements....