Banner Pilot Resignation Day LP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/Banner-Pilot-Resignation-Day-12-VINYL-LP-RECORD-NEW_W0QQitemZ200324052797QQcmdZViewI temQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item200324052797&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Haha, I wouldn't buy shit from that guy. Didn't a ton of people buy from him only to find out he didn't have it in stock? Rad dude.

really, i bout a couple of things from him without an issue, however his "make offer" is bullshit.

his buy it now was at 12.99 and i made an offer of 10.99. his response was "how about 12.99" whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Banner-Pilot-Resignation-Day-12-VINYL-LP-RECORD-NEW_W0QQitemZ200324052797QQcmdZViewI temQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item200324052797&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Haha, I wouldn't buy shit from that guy. Didn't a ton of people buy from him only to find out he didn't have it in stock? Rad dude.

It was all the Teenage Bottlerocket "Total" stuff.

sup dudes? i do all the mail order at KOD. we have a repress of this coming in a week or so. covers are made all i have to do is stuff em up when they get here. just waiting on united to send em to me.

please subscribe to the myspace blog to get all the most recent KOD news. i updated it about 5 times a week now.

i also send out a newsletter to all the people joined up at the KOD online store so make sure yr email address on file are current to get all the rare goodies when i send out the heads up.

-Glenn

the lps are now up in the store as you may have seen. the super rare colors there are only 4 of each available for sale. the hot pink and purple passion. so hop to it.

the tour covers are all crazy colors, i'll post pics later. dont have my camera with me. there are a few in our store that have silver covers instead of black.

pics of all the new colors are posted in our myspace photo album along with a bunch of other kod vinyl.