ebay keyword spamming

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning

Does this annoy anyone else? Sure it might help sellers sell an item, but it's really misleading and discouraging to me. When I search for Bane records on eBay and only 3 listed items are actually from Bane, there's a problem. Maybe I'm just looking for reasons to hate eBay. Anyone feel the same?

i dont mind it at all. its not much different than a record store sorting records by genre. they do that because obviously you might be interested in something else sitting on the same shelf. or in ebay sellers case, on the same site. i actually find its a good way to see some other stuff thats floating around on ebay without me having to think of every single thing id like to search for. with that said, and like someone else mentioned, my only pet peeve w/ it is when someone lists a band t shirt or something and they put "lp" in the listing title so it pops up w/ a bunch of records.

I'm chill with adding stuff like punk/emo/indie/hardcore etc because I often search on ebay using stuff like "punk 7" and just browse what comes up. I think it's really shitty to do the whole "LP not CD or 7"" thing. I won't bid on stuff like that. I feel like the person has already started out on a bad foot by jerking me around on the auction title.