New Hot Water Music pressings

I finally decided to pick up a copy of caution hope I get that yellow green.......weird I have like everyother HWM record but caution

I was the same way till recently with not having cuation, and now wish I held out because I got regular old no idea grey.

I gave up collecting colors for this band, just doing every release and some variants/label releases...almost there.

If anyone wants to get rid of a copy of the some pressing of no division get at me!

What songs are on demos LP for Never Ender? I've been wanting to pick up the 2xLP for awhile.

It's mostly alternate versions, instrumentals and demos. I've only listened to it a couple times. It's really for the hardcore fans, it won't give you any new material to listen to. Don't get me wrong, though, the extra disc is pretty cool.

What songs are on demos LP for Never Ender? I've been wanting to pick up the 2xLP for awhile.

It's mostly alternate versions, instrumentals and demos. I've only listened to it a couple times. It's really for the hardcore fans, it won't give you any new material to listen to. Don't get me wrong, though, the extra disc is pretty cool.

Thanks for the info.

Repress of 100?

I think all the represses of Caution have been relatively low quantities.

Yeah, I don't think it's a big selling record for them.

Also, once the plates have been made and you've pretty much broken even on the record (which I'm sure happened years ago) it's extremely cheap to repress a record, so a low quantity repress isn't unheard of.