Starting Line - Best of Me 7"?

I don't understand why Say It Like You Mean It is so damn hard to find seeing as there are 1000 of them. WTF?

i want that so bad

but i found someone saying they are selling a SL - best of me / gregs last day 7" pic sleeve

but i have never heard of it before so im not sure

I still like them dude, all their CDs are pretty good to me for the most part.

QFT. also, his side project (preson L) is pressing some vinyl. i'll post something about it when it gets closer to being done, because it may not go through or something. but check them out if you haven't heard it yet.

I still like them dude, all their CDs are pretty good to me for the most part.

QFT. also, his side project (preson L) is pressing some vinyl. i'll post something about it when it gets closer to being done, because it may not go through or something. but check them out if you haven't heard it yet.

is person l on a label at all?

is person l on a label at all?

i don't think so. they haven't signed any contracts or anything. i know the dude who's putting out their 7", but i'm not sure if he wants everyone knowing about it yet, because as i said, it's not all finalized. he was also gonna an algernon cadwallader 7", but that got fucked over. but anyway, i don't think they are set on a certain label just yet.

edit: on their myspace is says no label

http://www.myspace.com/personl