Anyone else waiting for The Road movie?

I just really like "end of the world" type themes, and hope the movie does the book justice.

It's barely related, but I was so incredibly disappointed with the ending(s) I Am Legend had when they movied it.

agreed. i enjoyed the movie much more than i was expecting to (i am legend), but with the ending it might as well not have been associated with the book at all

I just really like "end of the world" type themes, and hope the movie does the book justice.

It's barely related, but I was so incredibly disappointed with the ending(s) I Am Legend had when they movied it.

agreed. i enjoyed the movie much more than i was expecting to (i am legend), but with the ending it might as well not have been associated with the book at all

Exactly...

SPOILERS

The point of the title "I Am Legend" is the switch between who is the writer of history and passer-on of legends, and (I haven't seen the movie since it first came to DVD so I might have forgotten how it ends) but with Will Smith surviving and all, it ruins the relationship between the title and what actually happens.