Against Me!- The Original Cowboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it has that incredible alternate arrangement of rice and bread that they played like once. I know there is an mp3 of it being played live floating around somewhere...

YES! I knew this existed and I didn't just dream it up. It's not from that live CORE show or whatever is it?

I hope it has that incredible alternate arrangement of rice and bread that they played like once. I know there is an mp3 of it being played live floating around somewhere...

YES! I knew this existed and I didn't just dream it up. It's not from that live CORE show or whatever is it?

Its from a Common Grounds bootleg, it was right before they went into the studio, anyone want it hit me up AIM.

***EDIT***

Link for the bootleg is in this thread

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32079&start=0

Guest Admin
anyone have any idea when this will be up for PO?

We will post the pre-order 4 weeks before street date; fat usually posts it when they get the vinyl in which should be closer to street date. More than likely, we will have the black vinyl; fat will have limited numbers of colored vinyl.

anyone have any idea when this will be up for PO?

We will post the pre-order 4 weeks before street date; fat usually posts it when they get the vinyl in which should be closer to street date. More than likely, we will have the black vinyl; fat will have limited numbers of colored vinyl.

so if you order from VC then you really just care about the music and not the variant bullshit. i think fat should hook you up with 5-10 limited colors that you can just randomly put into packages. That way the people who really DO care about the music end up with a really awesome surprise.

so if you order from VC then you really just care about the music and not the variant bullshit. i think fat should hook you up with 5-10 limited colors that you can just randomly put into packages. That way the people who really DO care about the music end up with a really awesome surprise.

is this supposed to be sarcasm?

he's being sarcastic.

There wasn't even a hint of sarcasm in his post.

I'm sick of the sarcasm cop-out. Say something that people don't agree with, or something that comes off dumber than intended, and all of the sudden it was total sarcasm? :-/

that was sarcasm right? kidding

seriously though, that post you were talking about definitely wasn't sarcasm and was also really dumb. People who order from VC care about the music more than people who order from Fat?

Makes perfect sense <- sarcasm

first of all i host a VLOG which is NOT a video blog at all...let's set the record straight here adam...please don't put false ideas into people's heads...

second of all i think i'll leave it up to the dood doing the AM! cover to decide if i was being serious or if i was being sarcastic

he seems to have a good handle on things...