The Steinways releases - Info needed

mrc

Here's details on The Steinways upcoming album "Gorilla Marketing".

100 Tour Edition (black test presses)

100 Regular Edition (white/yellow mix)

400 Regular Edition (black)

The tour editions will be available on The Steinways/Dear Landlord tour which starts tomorrow (4/16). I'll probably offer one of these up in a contest on Vinyl Collective when the time gets closer.

The vinyl for the regular pressing should be at my house any day now, but the artwork hasn't even been sent off yet for the jackets. I'm hoping to have the complete product by the end of May or early June.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as well as copies of the "Missed the Boat" 10", which will not be repressed it seems.

Crafty has all 4 colors still.

I thought they did, but I'm not to siked on thier mailorder currently as I'm still waiting on my "Floor" comp (from the first 50 ordered w/ "dark wood") and haven't got a response from 2 emails. He's on tour I think, but the site/blogs been updated, so I'd assume he's got internet access here and there.

I thought they did, but I'm not to siked on thier mailorder currently as I'm still waiting on my "Floor" comp (from the first 50 ordered w/ "dark wood") and haven't got a response from 2 emails. He's on tour I think, but the site/blogs been updated, so I'd assume he's got internet access here and there.

Doesn't surprise me. I feel like I've heard hundreds of stories about Crafty being really flakey.

I also know for a fact that Crafty will not be repressing Missed The Boat on vinyl.

Doesn't surprise me. I feel like I've heard hundreds of stories about Crafty being really flakey.

I also know for a fact that Crafty will not be repressing Missed The Boat on vinyl.

I doubt I'll order anything from Crafty ever again. This is the second order I'd placed with them and the first took forever and now nothing on this one.

I had a feeling from the tone of the message on the PPB from Grath that something was not good in the Crafty/Steinways relaitons, at least I read into it as such.