The Steinways releases - Info needed

mrc

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just went to craftyrecords.net and bought the cheeseburger and fries completist pack, i know you said you got the last one... but when i checked it out it said they had one left so i snatched it up. i hope it comes and they didnt just leave it up on accident.

Yeah it said there was one left when i bought mine too...

i think i got lucky.... i just checked the site to see if they were still selling them and although they still say they have one in stock, it no longer has the "add to cart" option that it did yesterday. checked paypal and i dont have any refunds so i think i got one. maybe they just said 1 left so people would buy it? i think it said its been up theres since october. i dunno

I will send someone a copy of the Peabodys split (I now have 2 on black as well) for FREE if they promise to rip the tracks and send them to me.

Any time you need this type of thing done, let me know

I actually was going to send you a PM about this...but it's wasn't too pressing of a thing and I know how swamped you are....but in the future I'll get at you on the rare chance I need this again.

just went to craftyrecords.net and bought the cheeseburger and fries completist pack, i know you said you got the last one... but when i checked it out it said they had one left so i snatched it up. i hope it comes and they didnt just leave it up on accident.

Yeah it said there was one left when i bought mine too...

Yeah, I guess one of you guys.... Missed the boat.

;-P

i think i got lucky.... i just checked the site to see if they were still selling them and although they still say they have one in stock, it no longer has the "add to cart" option that it did yesterday. checked paypal and i dont have any refunds so i think i got one. maybe they just said 1 left so people would buy it? i think it said its been up theres since october. i dunno

have you gotten any confirmation about this?

they took out my money but havent gotten an email saying it was shipping or anything else.

just curious

have you gotten any confirmation about this?

they took out my money but havent gotten an email saying it was shipping or anything else.

just curious

Crafty doesn't e-mail you when it's sent.

One of you missed it, I'd imagine, as they're numbered out of 5. And the Test is numbered out of 10.

i got the unoriginal recipe 7" yesterday when imadethismistake played. turns out it's on black. pretty flyyyyyy.

I was the guy in the steinways shirt.

I'm pretty sure we had a discussion about your 7" then I took my hoodie off so you could see JUST how smart of a purchase you had made.

So i got the Steinways 10" missed the boat from virgil recently and love it!

I want to track down their other releases but dont know if i am missing anything. i would appreciate some one letting me know if these are still easy to find and where to get em.

Steinways- Missed the Boat 10" - black, green, yellow, purple

The Steinways- Rocket Surgery 7" - black

The Steinways - Unoriginal Recipe 7" - pizza crust color/pizza box

The Steinways / Varsity Weirdos - Wedding Split 7" - white

Is that it? am i missing colors? is most of this stuff easy to find?

I have:

missed the boat on purple, the pizza 7" and the wedding split.

thanks for the help!!!

I need that Varsity Weirdos split, where did you get that?

You also need the Peabodys split on black and mint, I got the last mint from punk n junk distro (the only place I could find it) you could pick up a black copy from there.

Rocket Surgery I think I also got from punk n junk (the only place I could find it)

Yeah.

EDIT: I also have all but the Varsity Weirdos on MP3 and don't mind sending it to anyone who has already bought from this band.

=)