ATTN: boys of VC

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(aka 95% of this board)

my boyfriend and i broke up yesterday.

i am utterly miserable.

hit on me and make me feel better about myself or something.

com'on, it's what you guys do best.

i don't really know if you get offended, but i have been known to do that on ocassion, but here goes. i don't know you or know what you look like other than your avatar, but if that's in the ballpark of what you look like, i wouldn't mind trying to get you preggers? i tried, so if i offended you i am sorry.(insert laughs here, because that's what i was going for. not to say that you aren't cute and all)

joe

^^^wow, haha..

you should come down to Baltimore. I'll take you out and get you drunk. you could come home with me, but you'll have to let my wife watch ;D

seriously though, let him be weird and wishy-washy, but let him do it alone. if you two are meant to be, it will come back around. right now it's best to detach with love, let him sort his shit out (and maybe you, your's), and revisit it a few months from now.

the best thing I ever did was to totally remove myself from a situation like this. It let me clear my head and evaluate things without past feelings clouding up my vision.