Complete Crime In Stereo Pressing Info

We should all post complete band info's if we know them. here is Crime In Stereo

1.Split W/ Kill Your Idols

1. Test Press - 20

2. Clear Red - Seein Red Edition - 9

3. Red/Pink - 200

4. Gold - 303

5. Black - 502

6. Posi Press Cover - Black - 155

2. The Contract

1. Test Press - 5

2. Record Release Cover - Red - 50

3. European Tour Edition - Red - 200

4. Red - 250

3. Love

1. Test Press - 20

2. Only Dicks Don't Like Kill Your Idols Cover - 30

3. Solid Light Blue - 100

4. Clear Blue - 200

5. Clear - 200

6. Clear Green - 300

7. White - 200

4. Is Dead

1. Test Press - ?

2. Record Release - 50

3. Blue / Black - 100

4. Blue - 400

5. Black - 1000

6. Blue W/ White Swirls - 1000

that is a typo stemming from run for covers record label. They released 30 only dicks dont like kill your idols special covers with test press labels for a new jersey show. RFC mistakenly put 50 opposed to 30 on the website. they have 20 real test press which do not have covers yet. those are the only test press labels release for love.

see, I have a black copy, test press labels, and normal Love artwork. My friend bought it from the band at their Villanova show last summer. He asked Kristian from CIS about it, and he explained it to him, though the specific story behind it escapes me.

Hopefully Jeff RFC catches this thread and can clear this up for me?

that is a typo stemming from run for covers record label. They released 30 only dicks dont like kill your idols special covers with test press labels for a new jersey show. RFC mistakenly put 50 opposed to 30 on the website. they have 20 real test press which do not have covers yet. those are the only test press labels release for love.

I bought the aforementioned copy that amsterdammed is talking about.

I drove up to PA last summer to see CIS, Agent, Front Page, and 1 other band.

They were selling the Love 7" at this show, they had JUST got the box that day, and it was apparently a box of 50. They were all black with test press labels, but came with the regular artwork.

I talked to Kristian at the show and he told me that RFC had tried to rush 50 test presses (because the regular presses wouldnt be ready) to use for a special edition to sell at United Blood festival in Richmond (which had happened like a month prior). They were going to have Agnostic Front rip-off covers and be sold only at UB fest obviously. However, they didn't make it in time. Thusly so, they had just got this box at the Villanova show, opened it there, and started selling the 7". I really should have bought more than one, but whatever. There werent too many people at the show but they sold a lot of the 50 there. Keith (singer from agent) bought one, and so did the rest of my friends that drove up from VA for the show.

Thats as far as i know about it.