Stupid Things Done While Inebriated Thread

But where you inebriated?

Anyway, other than the usual drunken sexcapades, the second and last time I ever drove intoxicated was after I went out to shoot pool with my friend Todd at Buffalo Billiards down on 2nd & Chestnut. I had just found out my damn-near common law marriage lady had had a week long affair while in Switzerland (with a person I knew - and it had been planned for some time, I found out). Needless to say, I was pretty crushed. He and I drank at least 7 or 8 Sierra Nevadas chased by an equal amount of Maker's doubles (he had told the bartender what happened to me and she treated us to the bourbon). For some reason, be it adrenalin, anger or sadness I was absolutely not feeling it when we left. I drove us back to his place in West Philly, very slowly, mind you, down Walnut Street. Got to his place. Went in with the sole intention of pissing and turning right back around to head back to Germantown, but instead passed out in the bathroom as soon as I finished pissing. Woke up the next morning wondering how the hell I ever thought I was okay to drive to his place, let alone back to mine. I was lucky. Really lucky. Never, ever again.

The first time, I drove my van 7 feet, to the parking spot in front of me so I wouldn't get a ticket while I slept. That was a lot safer, since it took me 30 minutes to get the key in the ignition.

There are, of course, other stories - but everyone's heard 'em before.

that story made me feel so sad.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Bowl Party 2007: I'm blacked out from the 2nd quarter on and...

-after every play i yell at the top on lungs: "I DEMAND JUSTICE"

-strip naked

-spend 15 minutes alone naked in our creepy unfinished basement

-pull one of my roommate's pants down and try to make our junks do a high five

-pin my girlfriend down on a bed and tell her if she keeps trying to get away that "i'll throw up in your hair you filthy whore."

ahahahaha this entire post gets me. Especially junks doin' high fives and what you said to your lady. If my boyfriend said that to me I think I would die laughing. Actually die. But, I'd be laughing. So it'd be totally okay.

that was hilarious

-pissed on a chair

-my best friend pissed on a girl sleeping in his bed and we spent 20 minutes taking all the covers and stuff off and then she kept asking why she was wet we'd tell her she spilled on herself

-got peer pressured senior year of high school to call the girl i had and still have a huge crush on because my friends were all drunk dialing there girlfriends. She didn't answer, but my friend didn't take no for an answer and kept calling. Turned out she was on a trip with her parents in the same room as them. We left like a 10 minute long message.

cant think of anymore but im sure there are a bunch

Guest duhpunk

I tend not to get obliterated when I drink, so I have nothing crazy.

The other night though, I was at a huge warehouse party, and when I went to the bathroom, 2 girls ducked in the door with me to wash the x's off their hands. They were like "sorry, we'll just be a minute". I said "so will I" and proceeded to take a leak with both of them standing there. It was kind of awkward, but I really had to go.

always.

Dudes, i don't feel comfortable unless its a dive bar. Most bars i drink in are either biker bars or have a floor stickier than glue.

I'm with you on that. My favorite is this country-western bar that has $5 pitchers on Mondays, free hot dogs on Tuesdays, karaoke on Thursdays and a live country band on every other day. It rules.

Dudes, i don't feel comfortable unless its a dive bar. Most bars i drink in are either biker bars or have a floor stickier than glue.

I'm with you on that. My favorite is this country-western bar that has $5 pitchers on Mondays, free hot dogs on Tuesdays, karaoke on Thursdays and a live country band on every other day. It rules.

Luckily where i live, its all dive bars. Fuck yeah for cans of Schlitz and karaoke.

I was at a party a couple of years ago, it was pretty awesome till I drank JD out of the bottle, this resulted in a couple of friends and I running away from the party with the booze but getting lost on the way back to the car and getting the crap scared out of me by the biggest fucking horse on earth...Im sure I pissed my pants but I blamed it on the puddle I fell on.

12th grade was fucking retarded.

-julIO!

got completely naked at a warehouse show at the fest

stole two pitchers of beer from some dudes at the bar and starting running but fell and smashed both

me and melvinscam told a crowd of frat dudes that their mom sucks our cocks, same night we smashed plants and puked/pissed on my ex gfs car

stole a shitload of beer from the bar when no one was looking and chugged it

hit a 50 year old dude in the nuts at the bar, he punched me in the face and got in trouble

me and my room mate ripped all the branches off a tree and smashed bottles with them

lots of shit with fireworks

pinned my roommate with my car against the garage

lots of shit man, lots of shit

leerobert and i once accidentally plastered an entire street in newspaper after throwing the open bundle out the window of a 5th floor apartment, the council woke us up the next day with orders to clean it up within the hour or get fined a grand or something.

I also urinated from the balcony that night, and then some other dude did, right onto someone who lived the floor below. we also made the same guy eat a cigarette butt sandwich. The mug.

Hmm...

-Yelled at a gazebo in an empty alley

-Tried to steal an empty keg from the bar with the doorman 5ft away

-Decided to go bush jumping

bush jumping sounds provocative.

I'd also like to add jumping a short fence instead of just walking 10 feet to the left and ripping my pants. &stealing the microphone away from some dude at karaoke.