ivveeeeee got friendsss in ALLLL the right placess

Its true. People on this xoast are so giving! Maybe its becaus ethey haete LA. Anywayyyyy Manchester rrche stra is fucking amazingg. If anybody needs anything from them/fun/audreye sesh lemme know.

Also if yiure here and you ffind me, ill buy you a bluerberry stoli+tonic.whaaatttupppp, claaaass?!

Its true. People on this xoast are so giving! Maybe its becaus ethey haete LA. Anywayyyyy Manchester rrche stra is fucking amazingg. If anybody needs anything from them/fun/audreye sesh lemme know.

Also if yiure here and you ffind me, ill buy you a bluerberry stoli+tonic.whaaatttupppp, claaaass?!

Between you and tanukichu I don't know how you're going to communicate if you have Vagina Collective Girl's Night Out. You'll need a translator.

Between you and tanukichu I don't know how you're going to communicate if you have Vagina Collective Girl's Night Out. You'll need a translator.

That would be me. I tend to stay coherent when I'm wasted.

Nicole and I speak the same languageee.duh! We both have baxkkberrues. My coordination mayy just be off, my speech is alright. Srslt dudde. So I add a feww exctra consonants?!dont hate?

I'm slightly more sober and this show has had the best banteer I've heard in a great while.

its cool to type like you cant type when you want everyone to know you are drunk.. just like pretending to get drunk while getting the 16 year old girl wasted enough to rape her..

Dude get fucked,orr quit being such a douchebag all the time. I don't have to justify myself to some ahole from central california. Rape is in fact funny though! LOL OMGGGZZ.

And ryan, I think you asked how fun was. Awesome! Really good sound and made you wanna dance around. Played "the first single" (format) and nate seemed really stoked t be playingm.

its cool to type like you cant type when you want everyone to know you are drunk.. just like pretending to get drunk while getting the 16 year old girl wasted enough to rape her..

How is this even remotely related? The 16 year-old girl? Is this in reference to something that actually happened or are you just blindly generalizing to make your non-point?

Nicole and I speak the same languageee.duh! We both have baxkkberrues. My coordination mayy just be off, my speech is alright. Srslt dudde. So I add a feww exctra consonants?!dont hate?

I'm slightly more sober and this show has had the best banteer I've heard in a great while.

Definitely not hatin'. You should have seen my posts a few nights ago.

im off of work tomorrow, have a bag of tall boys and plan on posting via my baxkkberrues later on!

Dude if Buffalo wasn't 6 hours, I'd totally buy you a few more for reading(and contributing to) this ridiculous post. I ate some wheat thins so I'm mostly back to sober. A little buzzed still, but coherent enough to laugh super hard at all your "baxkkberrues" responses. iluguys.

im off of work tomorrow, have a bag of tall boys and plan on posting via my baxkkberrues later on!

Dude if Buffalo wasn't 6 hours, I'd totally buy you a few more for reading(and contributing to) this ridiculous post. I ate some wheat thins so I'm mostly back to sober. A little buzzed still, but coherent enough to laugh super hard at all your "baxkkberrues" responses. iluguys.

i think maybe i got near beer. I'm finishing my second tall boy and i dont feel anything at all. not even a little warm in the cheeks. if i end up drinking the patron things are gonna get real silly.