NO IDEA test pressings - You snoozed.

vardcore

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus it's a test press man. I think only a select few care to own these. paying top dollar for a record in a plain sleeve is really not all that appealing to most people, especially given the amount of releases/lack of money lately.

Yeah, I never really got the test press crazyness. I understand that its a (very) unique item to own and I'd like to own a few, but there are alot of 'regular' presses I want more.

Guest duhpunk
i understand why certain people would want them. i just think that given all that's going on today people are thinking twice about it, hence the low activity on this thread. I own a few tests but it's only for records i love (and generally i get for a great price)

this.

there are a few listed that i really would not mind getting my hands on, but at this point, i'm not gonna drop half a hundy or more on a record unless it's for one of my favorite bands, when i could use the money to buy multiple regular releases instead.

hoped for some dead reckoning action... :-(

I think these are gone. This is ROUND ONE though. I will someday find an hour to post more, but not for a while. I have probably 500 7" tests too, but cannot bring myself to sort them out yet. I weep, you weep, we all weep for ice creep. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

there are a few listed that i really would not mind getting my hands on, but at this point, i'm not gonna drop half a hundy or more on a record unless it's for one of my favorite bands, when i could use the money to buy multiple regular releases instead.

Totally. Except you never know, so pony up ze offerz anyway. What do you have to lose? Nada. Estrada. Mangoes.

I don't think I have enough to pick up what I want right now:

LESS THAN JAKE "Greased" LP (2007)

LESS THAN JAKE "Losers" LP (2007)

But, I will fight someone else on the board for them... at the Fest?

$150 takes them both, as a set. How's them potatoes, chappy?

(plus postage and weeping fee.)

Var - any jawbreaker/samiam tests by chance.. just to add to the colelction.. that would complete my jawbreaker samiam variants.. well i have the two, one with the limited cover, but a test would be nice too.. :)

$200 is the opening offer I will accept. Not kidding. Price sucks, but... I have received that offer in the past and turned it down. 3 tests made. Possibly 4, but NOT more. So... ponder that while your potato bakes. Yikes! :'( :'( :'(

+ Great to see love (ha, money is love I guess) for The Bomb, I thought no one (else) was buying the LP. Hopefully someone's completing a Jeff Pezzati collection. I assume the screened covers were done with the batch of 50 others?

+ Have the new Bomb tracks been mastered?

+ How many times were the I Hate Myselfs cut? I'm guessing about 2-3?

+ Also, except for HWM and additional cuts, I'm assuming the older the album, the fewer tests you had made?

"68: We Bare All" was never pressed. Or, rather, only 16 copies were pressed. 8 of one version, 8 of another, both bad. So we scrapped it. Maybe we will do it in 2010.

Maybe the Co-op should think about this...

+ Great to see love (ha, money is love I guess) for The Bomb, I thought no one (else) was buying the LP. Hopefully someone's completing a Jeff Pezzati collection. I assume the screened covers were done with the batch of 50 others?

+ Also, except for HWM and additional cuts, I'm assuming the older the album, the fewer tests you had made?

Yea dude pretty sure I am getting that one I love the Bomb can not wait to hear the new shit although I would love to see me some Raygun at the Fest this year!!!

-- I get the Bomb masters any day. :)

-- Once each. The split LP with 12HT was cut three times, I think. Bad cuts.

-- HWM... Fuel was re-cut in 2007. There were 2 or 3 cuts originally, as they were BAD. Finding was re-test-pressed but not re-cut.

-- Older = usually less, but sometimes we made more to give people involved. A few of the Epitaph-era HWM were 50 tests. Lots of love spread around. We do still make plenty of tests in low #s. Most are 15-20 with most of those going to band, involved people, and people working here.

Yeah, but you risk drowning. The thing is large. Like my personality. Charming, too.

Hey, didn't you once dance like an orangutan to scam a test press off me?

WRONG I JUMPED INTO THESE OUTSIDE OF COMMON GROUNDS.

[image]

Paddy from dillinger 4 can verify.

I was trying to bait you into doing that at the next Fest, haha.