Carrots, the hangover cure?

Grease, starch, and liquid are the best hangover cures. Basically a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a liter of cola. The cola is a joke, water is really the best bet. However, by FAR the best way to deal with a hangover, is not to get one, which can be done easily by drinking a glass of water (any size helps really) for every alcoholic drink you have. Hangovers are mostly spurred by dehydration.

Guest duhpunk

i've never woken up with a headache or sick after a night of drinking. usually just really groggy and tired.

The only hang over cure you need is salt and water. A friend of mine drinks a teaspoon of salt in a pint of water, but he is 62 and gnarly. I just have some ready salted crisp's/chips what ever you call them and some orange juice. I swear by it. If your at an open air festival add in an apple, some extra goodness and does a great job of making your mouth feel fresh.

I'm not sure if you have them in the states, but in the UK they released a tablet to take with every 2 units of alcohol called R U 21s. they are meant to prevent you from getting hungover. me and a few friends tried them once... It's safe to say they don't work. They seemed to stop us getting drunk, and i woke up feeling like i my face had been run over by a truck.