metal night at the exit?

So, I'd never heard of this place before, exitchicago.com, being fairly new in this city &all.

But some friends were talking about it, I think I'm going to take my weird friend Tom there for his birthday tonight. & as an added bonus It's METAL NIGHT.

It looks like it may either be a) surprisingly awesome or B) hilarious.

So, either way, a fun time. Any tips on how to make tonight as metal as possible?

depends on what genre of metal.

post-metal = indie rock chicks with more guts

doom metal = stoner/goth chick combined

death metal = waaay into the movie hellraiser

grindcore = skanks

thats all i can remember of the different species of metal chicks that i usually see at shows.

dude, next time you come to austin, we need to hang out and talk about metal...

depends on what genre of metal.

post-metal = indie rock chicks with more guts

doom metal = stoner/goth chick combined

death metal = waaay into the movie hellraiser

grindcore = skanks

thats all i can remember of the different species of metal chicks that i usually see at shows.

dude, try the first time i'll ever be in Austin. i'd definitely be down for hanging out.

dude, try the first time i'll ever be in Austin. i'd definitely be down for hanging out.

reallly? weird..... i think i had been to austin more times in my first year than houston my whole life (and my mom lived in houston and i'd go every summer as a kid)

definately, we can hang out... there's lots of metal shows here from time to time too.. you should come for chaos in tejas.

reallly? weird..... i think i had been to austin more times in my first year than houston my whole life (and my mom lived in houston and i'd go every summer as a kid)

definately, we can hang out... there's lots of metal shows here from time to time too.. you should come for chaos in tejas.

i want to go and see eyehategod. how much are tickets?

i want to go and see eyehategod. how much are tickets?

$15. but tickets are selling fast, the 3 day tickets at emos are already sold out. it's all daily shows now. :(

I just looked at their website, but tonight is r&b night, and I think my friend would be more interested in a metal night. but, i'll definitely keep Delilah's in mind for future fun. :)

monday's is punk rock night at delilah's. $2 jim beam shots $1 domestic bottles i think

oh, definitely something to keep in mind! those are prices i can live with. thanks dude.