Starbucks coffee...

I grew up on DD. but for the past 8 or so years I haven't been able to get a consistently good cup of coffee from there. It's either watered down, or the get my order wrong, one of those two things, or both, 98% of the time.

starbucks might not be the best, but it's better than nothing, and they have soy milk, so that's a bonus.

We have a Starbucks across the street from my work and an espresso machine in the office. I've only gone to the Starbucks 3 times (and that was when the espresso machine was broken...The other times I just went to the 7-11 and ODed on Caffeine).

We've had someone bring in fresh roasted coffee (like brand new) and run that in the espresso machine. It was good but awkward...Because I had to hide my boner.

Guest genericinsight

Peets is good and I'm newly addicted to Stumptown from Portland.

One Village Coffee from PA is really good too.

Fuck Starbucks. I want to like DD coffee so bad but their coffee always upsets my stomach.

there is a cheesesteak place in seattle that has tastekakes. i go as often as possible.

the juan valdez coffee joint here is really good too

If the Juan isn't too far out of your way I can stamp up a few of the buy 10, get one free cards and mail them to you so you can get a free coffee drink (they're good for anything 5 bucks and under which is pretty much everything on the menu) every once in a while. :)

there is a cheesesteak place in seattle that has tastekakes. i go as often as possible.

the juan valdez coffee joint here is really good too

If the Juan isn't too far out of your way I can stamp up a few of the buy 10, get one free cards and mail them to you so you can get a free coffee drink (they're good for anything 5 bucks and under which is pretty much everything on the menu) every once in a while. :)

that would be freaking sweet. i walked past it on the way to lunch today, so its super close!

Yeah I cannot drink starbucks coffee, the way they roast thier beans makes them all taste the same.

I am a huge fan of Cup O Joe but I think that is only in Columbus, Yeah Me Too is also great, that is owned by one of the guys from the New Bomb Turks.

mmm coffee, just pressed a pot of Kenya AA, love it!!